Karin Samms
Karin Samms, Counselor
Experience:  with over 15 years experience offering support with relationship, mental health & addiction issues

Hi Karin Thank you for your detailed answer and the link,

Hi Karin

Thank you for your detailed answer and the link, I will use it. I feel I need to approach him about this, however i'm not sure how to do that without a fight, I guess I need a way to ask that will allow me to get an explanation. should i bother?
Of course this is important to you, it's important that you feel that you've done everything that you can to make your relationship work and to try and resolve the situation as amicably as possible. This may bring out a heated debate but you could consider ways to minimise arguments and instead, suggest that you both go out for a meal/coffee and discuss this peacefully and calmly - with respect. It's important that you set some rules before you both begin to talk and to try and understand each others' perspectives.

You could ask him how he might feel if the tables were turned and he found something on you - or on your clothes that resembled some sexual contact. You could also ask him as calmly as possible and express to him that you would respect more the fact that he tell you the truth rather than holding back at this point - and be prepared for whatever the response might be. I wish you nothing but the best for this conversation.
I hope this response was helpful, however please don't hesitate to come back to me if you need any further clarification. If I have answered your question, kindly rate my service so I may be credited for my time. If you choose to rate me anything less than positive, please do come back to me and I will clarify further or support your query further.
You will stay in my thoughts.
Kind regards, Karin

Hi S,

Just had you in my thoughts and wondered how you got on with my responses. How did your conversation with your partner go? Did you make any decisions or are you reflecting on things?

I really hope all is well with you; you know where I am if you need any further support, just put "Hi Karin.." at the start of any new questions and I will do my best to help you.

Take care, Karin