Coach Jen K.
Coach Jen K., LMSW, CPC
Experience:  Providing the Utmost Care and Support

Happy New Year, Coach! Well Ive got just under 365 days to

Happy New Year, Coach! Well I've got just under 365 days to find my soul mate. I wondered if you could helm me with another profile, reply?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Coach Jen K. replied 1 year ago.

CoachJenK :

Hi Simon. Happy New Year.

Customer:

Hi, there!

CoachJenK :

so tell me about the profile you want to respond to

Customer:

Yes this is it, she sounds really intresting:

Customer:

LauraJD75

Life, with all its ups and downs is meant to be shared, with a best friend who i fancy the pants off.

I want someone who can make me laugh out loud and get the giggles with, but still have a serious natter about grown up stuff.

I'm practical, level headed and dont suffer fools gladly yet im patient, loyal and generous. I'm funny (apparently),can be silly, more than abit gullible, and occasionally scatty.

Family and friends are massively important to me, there's nothing i like more than folks gathered round my table for a sunday roast or friday curry or tea and cake..in fact any combo for food, drink and chat always works for me.

I love cooking and baking..guess i'd call myself a foodie, love leafing through cookbooks, cooking up a storm and the eating bits not half bad either..

Luckily with all that eating ive got two nippers, Millie (5) and Oscar (nearly 3) to chase around to keep the lbs off. They're endlessly entertaining, suprising, inspiring, exacerberating and exhausting...wouldn't have it any other way.

In the BC days (before children) i was a bit of a party girl, thats taken a backseat now but its still something i like to dip my toe into every now and again...nowadays fun is a yummy dinner, friends over for wine, a good movie, a wintery walk and the promise of a pint in a country pub with a roaring fire, a sunkissed picnic..

Ive travelled a fair bit, im as happy in a tent as a luxury hotel, i dream of taking the kids round Aus in a camper, gagging to go to Sri Lanka, eat amazing steak in Argentina and go (childless) to the Garden Festival in Croatia.

Luxury to me would be a lie-in, breakfast in bed, the papers...and someone to sneak back to bed with.

I can't stand "bisto" gravy or soggy roasties, HATE marmite, cant see the point in soft polenta, im rubbish at sport, cant get into an unmade bed and i miss seeing the sea everyday.

Thats got to be enough to be going on with....

Got to be Birdsong (Sebastian Faulkes), beautifully written, evocative and moving..Currently reading Mathilda (to my daughter) and am loving revisiting Dahl's twisted humour.

My job

I'm a doctor, i'm lucky enough to have a job that I love, that keeps me on my toes and pays the bills.

CoachJenK :

she sounds great.

CoachJenK :

Dear Mom, Doc, Foodie. Silly one and much more.

Customer:

Yes, really everything I'm looking for, some one with strong family values!

CoachJenK :

I am so happy you told me you didn't like Marmite as I was going to take you out for a fabulous marmite sandwhich. Phew...glad I didn't blow it.

Customer:

Yes that sounds good?

CoachJenK :

so how about a nice evening with a cozy dinner and some wine. we will leave the lazy morning in bed to another time. :-)

CoachJenK :

I love and enjoy.....(fill in your loves here)

CoachJenK :

I hope we can get together and am flexible around your hectic but delightful schedule. Cheers. Simon

Customer:

You don't think thats a little racy? I know she says somthing like that in her profile?

CoachJenK :

she likes racy, no?

Customer:

What is the "love and enjoy....(fill in your loves here) "? referance?

CoachJenK :

things you like and enjoy

Customer:

Yes, I understand,that sounds good to me, I will reply with that. No messing around this year, got plenty of goals to sort out!

CoachJenK :

i like it. short and interesting. let me know

Customer:

Fortune favors the brvae, etc, don't worry you will be the first to know! Kind regards XXXXX XXXXX

CoachJenK :

always a pleasure. I like this one. Go for it!

Customer:

Good nigth - Simon

Coach Jen K., LMSW, CPC
Experience: Providing the Utmost Care and Support