SpecialistMike, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Master of Science, Physiology

RA - 211

Customer Question

I want know how to be friends with a list of Japanese models one will do and date them kind of this question is for Penerope in the dating section?

Category: Relationship
Expert:  SpecialistMike replied 3 years ago.

Its Mike again, we have worked a lot together in the past.

The first step in dating and building relationships is actually being social and developing friendships. This would require being around social groups, leaving the comfort zone of whatever may be keeping you back - in other words actually just getting out there. You don't build romantic relationships, or regular relations of friendships or anything for that matter simply by desiring it. Socialization requires regular interaction to learn people and so people can learn you.

Eventually when you learn(through reading your own information or the grapevine and new friend network you have built) where the certain population of people you want to be around hang out, you can easily introduce yourself to at least one, and let the situation develop.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike yeah i remember Happy New Year to you hope your Christmas and New Year was good.

Thank you very much for your help it's useful but i wanted to speak to P or Penelope the dating expert who knows Japanese models or her name is XXXXX XXXXX entertainment expert she knows more about Japanese models.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think we should cancel this question and I would like a refund please since i asked a similar question after this one thank you very much Mike and sorry your not getting paid.

Not a problem - happy new year to you as well buddy!