JaRee1993
JaRee1993, Counselor
Experience:  I am a licensed Mental Health Counselor who does individual, group, relationships, family and pastoral counseling

Not sure how this works. I had asked several questions and

Customer Question

Not sure how this works. I had asked several questions and dealt with a different expert about my 6 year relationship with my boyfriend that appears to have come, or is coming to a very abrupt end for NO reason whatsoever (that I can think of). I'm not sure if I need to explain everything again, or if all counselors have access to my previous three or tour threads? I do have additional questions, but first need to know if I have to explain from the beginning again?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 1 year ago.

JaRee1993 :

Hi, my name is Ja`Ree, I am a mental health counselor and I would like to try to assist you with your questions if you would like to chat with me. Unfortunally, I do not know what your situation is with your relationship. Therefore, I would need to know something about the situation in order to assist you. If you would llike to fill me in and ask me the questions I will be on most of the evening. Thank you for contacting Just Answer. Ja`Ree

Customer: Status: FinishedCategory: RelationshipUnfollowValue: $50SMS Text AlertsAsked by you on Sunday, November 25, 2012 1:58 PM EST7 Answered Questions   I hae been in a committed rrelationship for six years (we are both 50 yrs old, and we both have two children...our boys are 16 yrs old (2 weeks apart) and our girls are 19yrs (a few months apart). Our relationship has been excellent. Our intiment/bedroom life is more than excellent...throughout the entire six years, we have not gone one day without either speaking or texting several times a day. He always texts me at least once a day just to say hi and to tell me he is thinking about me. Also, thru the last six years, we have become best friends. Whenever something happens to him, whether it be good or bad, I am the one he texts to talk to. He has no problem telling me his deepest feelings and insecurities, and I can do the same. We both make it a point to always let the other know how much we appreciate and love each other. Just about 3 weeks ago, he tells me (out of the blue) that his love for me continues to grow each day and he is amazed that, at our age, and after six years, that our bedroom life is so awesome, keeps getting better, and makes him feel like a teenager in love for the first time. Just a few days ago, for absolutely NO reason (we had no fight, argument, or anything at all unusual), he has just totally withdrawn, seems like he's lost all interest, and won't really talk to me much. When we do talk, his words are impersonal, and he doesn't really want to talk. He tells me I didn't do anything wrong, but his head isn't in the right place now. He would like me to give him time and he believes that things will eventually work themselves out. (oh, this IS NOT a man who may be cheating...it's not his nature. He was the one from the beginning that insisted when it was time to take out relationship into the bedroom, we would be "a couple". He does not believe in casual sex). I know there is no one else in this picture. Please someone give me some advise. I am very upset and totally confused. What could make him suddenly change so much, overnight? Already Tried: I have just tried to speak with him to find out what is going on. I really can't get a straight answer. He did send me a bouquet of flowers the day before Thankgviving. I thought that may be a beginning to him starting to talk & tell me what's up, but since then, he's pretty much gone either totally silent, or impersonal         You have received an Answer!From jenhelantSunday, November 25, 2012 2:18 PM ESTHi,First off I want to say it sounds like the two of you have been having a wonderful relationship, so I do understand why you would be worried about this sudden change. He could be going through some personal issues that he may be embarrassed to talk about with you. He could also be going through a depression. Sometimes when depression hits it can come from nowhere and even the person that is depressed may not know why. It could be difficult for him to express what he is feeling and may not want to worry you. Based on everything you explained I agree that it does not sound like it is due to another woman. Also, it does not seem to be anything wrong with you or the relationship. He made it clear that it was not you and even sent you flowers. Sometimes depression or even personal issues can cause people to become withdrawn from the people they love as well as the things they like to do. In cases like these all you can do is be there for the person. If you try to pressure him to talk it could be counterproductive and he may not even know how to put his feelings into words at this point. I would say continue to be there for him and let him know that you are there for him. Give him some time to see if this passes and if it naturally gets straightened out. If you see it continues to stay the same I would try to talk with him again in a compassionate way in order to make him feel comfortable. Rather than take it personal such as "why are you different with me" try something like " I am worried about you since you do not seem the same" is everything ok" " I am here for you and you can talk to me when you are ready since I will never judge you". You may have said this already and I apologize if you have since I do not know, but I would encourage you to give him time and try again. In any case all you can do right now is be there for him. It does not seem to be you personally at all and seems he needs to work out these issues within himself, but I do believe if you give him some time he will open up to you based on how close the two of you are and all you both have built on. Please let me know if you have anymore questions or if I can clarify anything. I wish you both well.I hope this was helpful. However, if you plan to rate me anything less than positive please reply, so I can help you further since I am unaware of what you already know or the type of help you are looking for. Your happiness is my goal.Rate to FinishYOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to determine your Expert's credit for this answer. Unless you rate "OK service" or higher, your Expert will not receive credit.Bad servicePoor serviceOK serviceGood serviceExcellent serviceSelect the face that best describes your Expert's service and click Submit.Or, Reply to Expert      You repliedSunday, November 25, 2012 2:39 PM ESTI fear I may have already done the wrong things in the beginning of this whole thing, since I just really shocked me. I did try and pressure him into explaining what happened, and told him I was very confused. He did not answer at all (which is also not like him, since he always responds to me). I've never placed any blame on anyone during any disagreements we've had over the years. Always explain to him how I am feeling about certain things, and if there is something he can change, he usually tried very hard to do make me happy. (he does say that he and I have a much better relationship than MOST married couples :-) ). I realized that I shouldn't be pushing him, and he probably needs time to sort out whatever he needs to sort out, and I told him this. How much time should I give him? I'm believing that he and I are suddenly over, and I don't know how long I need to just sit back and wait for him to decide (for the both of us) if we will continue. I said hi to him yesterday, just to let him know I'm thinking of him. His reply? Just because I haven't heard from him in 2 days, doesn't mean e's not thinking of me. Ant idea how long I should just let this ride?      You have received an Answer!From jenhelantSunday, November 25, 2012 2:52 PM ESTDon't be so hard on yourself. Even though your initial reaction was that way does not mean everything is messed up. You reacted on your feelings and that is normal based on how close you both are, so it was a shock to you. This is understandable. I agree from my experience it does sound like you have a better relationship than most married couples. Don't think it is automatically over due to this. Sometimes it is these times that bring couples closer together in the end. It is up to you how long you want to wait, but if things to do not clear themselves up in the next few weeks then I would recommend he seeks counseling because it would most likely be depression at that point and the counseling can help him get through it as well as understand it better. How long you personally wait for him depends on how much you love him and what progression you see. This could take a few weeks to a few months depending how bad his problem or depression is. If he was saying he is confused about his feelings for you that would be different since even then some women want to wait. However, that is more risky and I usually recommend they give some time and move on if nothing changes. However, in your case he clearly does love you, I believe that if he gets passed this your relationship will be the same or better. Try to make him feel comfortable to talk with you. Usually men in general have a difficult time opening up, so the more you show him he can count on your and not feel intimidated, embarrassed, or insecure then there would be more chance of him letting you in on what's happening even if he himself is confused himself about what is going on within himself.I hope this was helpful. However, if you plan to rate me anything less than positive please reply, so I can help you further since I am unaware of what you already know or the type of help you are looking for. Your happiness is my goal.Rate to FinishYOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to determine your Expert's credit for this answer. Unless you rate "OK service" or higher, your Expert will not receive credit.Bad servicePoor serviceOK serviceGood serviceExcellent serviceSelect the face that best describes your Expert's service and click Submit.Or, Reply to Expert      You have received an Answer!From jenhelantSunday, November 25, 2012 3:14 PM ESTPlease let me know if I can be of further help. I understand that this situation must be difficult and devastatring for you and that is understandable. I am here for you whenever you may need to talk through this time. I wish you both all the best as well as strength to you while dealing with this new situation.Edited by jenhelant on 11/25/2012 at 3:22 PM ESTI hope this was helpful. However, if you plan to rate me anything less than positive please reply, so I can help you further since I am unaware of what you already know or the type of help you are looking for. Your happiness is my goal.Rate to FinishYOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to determine your Expert's credit for this answer. Unless you rate "OK service" or higher, your Expert will not receive credit.Bad servicePoor serviceOK serviceGood serviceExcellent serviceSelect the face that best describes your Expert's service and click Submit.Or, Reply to Expert      You repliedSunday, November 25, 2012 3:32 PM ESTI don't know if you received my last question or not. I can't see it listed anywhere ???? It was my third & final question. Have you received it?      You have received an Answer!From jenhelantSunday, November 25, 2012 3:37 PM ESTI am so sorry. I did not receive it. Please resend. Once in a blue there are technical issues.I hope this was helpful. However, if you plan to rate me anything less than positive please reply, so I can help you further since I am unaware of what you already know or the type of help you are looking for. Your happiness is my goal.Rate to FinishYOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to determine your Expert's credit for this answer. Unless you rate "OK service" or higher, your Expert will not receive credit.Bad servicePoor serviceOK serviceGood serviceExcellent serviceSelect the face that best describes your Expert's service and click Submit.Or, Reply to Expert      You repliedSunday, November 25, 2012 3:50 PM ESTI had said that your responses have helped tremendously to ease my mind., and I really appreciate your help. I fear I have taken up too much of your time and will gladly pay extra, if need be. I do have one more question for you, however. You mentioned something about advising me differently if he were confused about his feelings for me specifically. I don't know how to tell if he really is confused about his feelings for me and just doesn't want to say anything for fear of hurting me. Although, a month ago, he send me a poster he found on line that said "One day, someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else". I may be a sentimental female, but I see that as coming from a man in love. It's just that an insecurity of mine is making me wonder if he is really confused about his feelings for me personally? Again, I really appreciate all the extra time you have already spent with me. Additionally, I will be happy to pay more, if need be. I think my relationship is worth it!! Thank You. Oh, forget about counseling for this man. He doesn't believe in it.      You have rated an Answer!From jenhelantSunday, November 25, 2012 4:03 PM ESTIt is more than my pleasure to help you and glad that you feel helped. By the sounds of what he is saying and everything you explained I really don't think he is confused about his feelings for you. I think it is within him. I think if he was confused about you he would have different reactions. He seems to be very much in love with you and a very sweet man just as you seem like a sweet lady. If you feel comfortable enough when you do talk with him you can say something like " I understand you are confused right now and I want to be there for you as well as give you the space you need" but would it be possible just to let me know if you are confused about your feelings for me". Like I said it seems it is his personal feelings within himself not related to his feelings for you, but if you want to be sure, so you do not worry then I think asking him in this fashion would be the best thing and would not hurt. You have nothing to lose. It is only fair to you as well since you have the right to know if you should plan to wait and how long. I think it would be good to ask, but again from what I am seeing he does not seem to be confused about you. I am here if I can help any further don't hesitate to ask and also in the future if you come back you can always request me in your question title if you like. I hope this was helpful. However, if you plan to rate me anything less than positive please reply, so I can help you further since I am unaware of what you already know or the type of help you are looking for. Your happiness is my goal.You Rated:Excellent service      You have received an Answer!From jenhelantSunday, November 25, 2012 4:10 PM ESTI just saw the counseling part that I didn't see before. That is understandable if he doesn't believe in counseling. He can try self help books. At the library there are tons and he can look in the self help section. I would also encourage you to read up on depression to see if it makes sense to you and if could be what you are seeing. Learning about it also can help you to deal with it and understand him better. At the right time if you feel necessary you can also bring up depression as something that he could be going through and encourage him to read some books on that as well. Hopefully he will open up to you soon either about what his specific problem is or let you know if he is just feeling down and confused about what is happening to him.I hope this was helpful. However, if you plan to rate me anything less than positive please reply, so I can help you further since I am unaware of what you already know or the type of help you are looking for. Your happiness is my goal.Rate to FinishYOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to determine your Expert's credit for this answer. Unless you rate "OK service" or higher, your Expert will not receive credit.Bad servicePoor serviceOK serviceGood serviceExcellent serviceSelect the face that best describes your Expert's service and click Submit.Or, Reply to Expert      You repliedWednesday, November 28, 2012 11:25 AM ESTHi Jen(?)... First, I wanted to let you know, because of your assistance, I have joined a paid subscription to this site. I do have questions/doubts in my mind about my relationship with this man, and I did really want to have an expert's opinion before I ruin what may very well be a life long relationship, and most likely my last relationship (at my age). I'm still struggling with my mans sudden silence and change in attitude. I do know, in the back of my mind, that this man does love me, and I certainly love him, although sometimes I go thru slumps where I, myself, wonder if this is the man for me. I believe all long term relationships go thru their ups and downs. My question for you is, you had mentioned that if he were struggling with his feelings for me specifically, his reactions would be different. I know every man is different, but could you give me an idea of what they would be? I do still sometimes think that he did lose his feelings for me, however I can't comprehend how that could happen overnight. This man DOES have issues with depression, and he does go thru really bad bouts of it and withdrawals from people, but he doesn't withdrawal from me.He says he believes this whole thing will turn around and we will be just fine. But right now, we barely talk. How could we get back on track if we are not speaking? He did text me on Monday, to say hello and to tell me he was thinking of me. He says just because I don't hear from him every day does not mean he isn't thinking if me. I'm just baffled and deeply hurt by what has happened. When he gets back to being himself, and thinks we will "be just fine", i wonder how that would be possible. I believe I am going to have a hard time trusting him and not sure I can give my whole heart again. I don't know if this will happen again in the future, and this hurts too much to go through again, given how deeply I love him. Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated.      You have received an Answer!From jenhelantWednesday, November 28, 2012 11:50 AM ESTHi,Welcome back. I am glad I was able to help enough for you to come back. This is what I am here for. I do understand your concerns and you have right to feel as you do. Based on what you explained you have confirmed all the more that he is going through a depression. You are right relationships have ups and downs. In the beginning he may have been able to control his depression since you were in the "honeymoon" phase and everything was wonderful. He still got depressed, but did not allow it to affect your relationship together. This is because people have more control over their feelings than they believe. Now as the relationship has progressed between the two of you don't get me wrong it is still wonderful, but he has become more comfortable with it and kind of let his guard down allowing his depression to take over the relationship as well. In the beginning of relationships people from what I see fight their problems to be with someone, but when they think they have the person they can tend to fall back into the "rut" of their problems. This is not done on purpose, but has a lot to do with human nature. This does not mean at all that he does not love or care for you. This just means he is allowing the depression to take over rather than fight it. I do believe he loves you and it is not because his feelings have changed, but he is not handling this correctly. From my experience when men lose their feelings for their partner or are confused about them they say things like " I am not sure if I feel the same way about you". " I want to separate until I know if I still love you". They do not tell their partner they are thinking about them or want what they are going through to pass rather they say things, such as they rather be left alone and don't want to be bothered and have no clue about the future. This is why I see your case is different. He is going through a depression and still does want to be with you, but not right now. However, this does not make it any easier for you. If he does not take action it will be hard for him to get out of this. Hopefully he is handling it in his own way since he seems to have experience with this from the past. But if he would just open up to you he would feel so much better and you can be there for him. Also, if he would not allow the depression to consume him, but rather see you and do things that the both of you enjoy it can get him back to his self again little by little. However, if he separates himself from the you and the world it would be all the more difficult to get out of it. Maybe you can try reminding him of what he has done in the past to get out of his depression and encourage him to do the same things. Try inviting him somewhere with you and let him know if he continues to separate himself from you it will only feed into his issue. Encourage him to get out since seeing new things as well as being with you may help change his mood. There are people who suffer from depression and do indeed self help themselves without counseling or meds. It is not impossible and can be done, but he would need to play an active role in this. I understand why you feel you can not trust him and if he does suffer from depression this can indeed happen from time to time. Even though you both care for each other you would still need to consider if you want this for your life. It is sad if he allows this to consume him. You may want to try and talk with him again about this and explain to him that by being active and talking to you would help him to feel better. Encourage him to talk with you and explain how difficult this is for you and if he has an idea when he will be willing to see you again. If you want to tell me a little about his past depression and how he handled it I may be able to help further and understand him a little better if you like. For example what he did during those bouts and if it affected your relationship at all.I hope this was helpful. However, if you plan to rate me anything less than positive please reply, so I can help you further since I am unaware of what you already know or the type of help you are looking for. Your happiness is my goal.Rate to FinishYOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to determine your Expert's credit for this answer. Unless you rate "OK service" or higher, your Expert will not receive credit.Bad servicePoor serviceOK serviceGood serviceExcellent serviceSelect the face that best describes your Expert's service and click Submit.Or, Reply to Expert      You repliedWednesday, November 28, 2012 12:33 PM ESTThe reason he won't talk to me at the moment is that he is afraid he may say something that would hurt me and we wouldn't be able to recover. He says that sometimes people may say something that the other may misinterpret, and once something is said, it cannot be unsaid. He knows that I am hurting, he doesn't want to say anything that I may "take the wrong way" and hurt me more. Also, just the mere fact that he knows I am hurting makes his depression worse. He would be very uncomfortable looking at me right now. In his past bouts, he would isolate from seeing me, but would not isolate from talking to me. He says he has no one else to talk to about how he's feeling and has always thanked God he had me to talk to. Now, he is just too afraid to hurt me.This is a very sensitive man and tries very hard to make everyone happy, to the detriment of himself. He will DO for others (his kids, his elderly parents, and his father who has been battling cancer for the past few years) and this leaves no time for himself.In backround, he was previously married to a woman who cheated on him time after time, prior to their divorce. A few years after his divorce, his ex wife and her new boyfriend were pretty brutally murdered by another one of her jealous ex boyfriends. This guy is now, thankfully, in prison serving four life sentences. So, my boyfriend became an instant full time father to his two children. right now I'm guessing he is just upset because this is not the direction he ever saw his life heading. He does suffer from bouts of depression and I have begged him many times over the years to seek help in that I believe he would feel so much better and happier with himself. He wont to that. He does not believe in counseling and definitely DOES NOT want to take any drugs, which he believes all psychiatrists only like to go the "drug route" He has always said (and his mother has said the same thing) that he thanks God that he and I found each other and has always told me that we have a much better relationship than he ever had with his ex, and he never believed that any relationship could be so good, compatible and understanding. His mother is very glad that he found me and has someone he can trust enough to talk to.This whole story of ours sounds like it would make a good book or movie, but unfortunately this is our reality. Oh, his kids were maybe 9 and 12 when this all happened. I even begged him to get the kids into counseling. Just because he doesn't believe in it, doesn't mean the kids don't need it. They really did need counseling after what they went through, but never got the help. He is now starting to see his son go down the wrong path, which also compounds his depression.      You have received an Answer!From jenhelantWednesday, November 28, 2012 1:08 PM ESTThank for for explaining I am so sorry to hear this. He has definitely been through a lot. That is difficult and I can understand why he is depressed. There is only so much a person can take. He sounds like a very sweet and good man. He really needs to take care of himself in order to continue to be there for his loved ones. You are right that him and the children do need counseling after all of this. I actually agree with him and do not believe in medicine for everyone myself. There are people who actually need medicine, but not everyone does. Psychiatrist are the only ones that can prescribe psychiatric medicine. He does not need to see one of those. He could see a therapist. There are different types of therapies and I would suggest a combo of therapy for him. This can help him change the way he looks at life and help him with his depression. Cognitive therapy helps see the way people think and understand what has happened in our lives, behavioral therapy looks at our actions, and interpersonal therapy helps see how we relate to others as well as communicate. One therapist can work on these 3 styles in the sessions and he should see improvements within 6 months if it is working. If you want you can try and encourage him to see a therapist. What is the worse that can happen. If it doesn't work he can stop, but at least he can try. He owes it to himself to see if it can actually help him. It can be the difference for his future. I do not know if he has ever tried counseling before, but in the beginning therapy can be very painful because it deals with all of the hidden emotion, so this can hurt. However, if he continues and sticks through it then it will start to help. Try finding out what he does not like about counseling because maybe some of his fears, such as getting medicine may be just a myth and he can learn the truth about it making him more accepting of it. He does not need to take medicine if he does not want to and he does not even need to see a psychiatrist. The children can benefit from it tremendously as well. To have their mother killed must have been such a trauma for them. I can not even imagine. It is only in their best interest to get help. It is up to you if you would like to encourage him to talk with you about his feelings. I understand he does not want to hurt you and that is very considerate of him. It is up to you if you want to try and convince him to talk with you in order to be there for him because I also do not want you to be hurt if he says something the wrong way. You want to be there for him, but you are human as well and need to protect yourself too. If you did encourage him to talk with you and he opened up I would not take his feelings personal. Some people when their partners may say something like they are sad they think it is their own fault. This could be what he is worried about. If he does open up I just want to advise you that his sadness or whatever he is feeling is not your fault. You have helped him in the past and have been there for him and I believe it when he and his mom say thank god you both are together because he probably would have been worse off. However, it is not your fault what he is feeling. He may not even know how to explain it and that is why he is afraid to hurt you. He has a lot of things going on in his life and he may be at a breaking point where it is too much to handle especially now with his child on the wrong road. That alone can depress anyone. Is he still living his life, trying to help his child, working, and etc or is he just separating himself from everything in life?I hope this was helpful. However, if you plan to rate me anything less than positive please reply, so I can help you further since I am unaware of what you already know or the type of help you are looking for. Your happiness is my goal.Rate to FinishYOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to determine your Expert's credit for this answer. Unless you rate "OK service" or higher, your Expert will not receive credit.Bad servicePoor serviceOK serviceGood serviceExcellent serviceSelect the face that best describes your Expert's service and click Submit.Or, Reply to Expert      You repliedWednesday, November 28, 2012 1:26 PM ESTWow...you just said his exact words. He told me when this whole thing started that he feels as though he is at the breaking point. That's unbelievable. Yes, he is living his life. He goes to work every day (works at his brother's company). Too much work during the day, so he brings some home and works fir a few hours in the evening. He "puts on his happy face" for the sake of the kids and his parents. Then he "goes to bed, gets up in the morning and does the same thing day after day". He's been complaining of just not being happy lately. I did take that a little personal. He always said that he pretty much lives for the weekends (which is our time together), but he's not looking forward to our weekends lately. I didnt understand that, started asking him why he doesn't look forward to our time...he realized I took that statement the wrong way, and that is when he went mostly silent.      You have received an Answer!From jenhelantWednesday, November 28, 2012 2:09 PM ESTYes, I understand. Depression does do that. It makes you not interested in the things you once enjoyed and it does not have anything to do with you at all. It is the depression taking control. It is normal for you to have gotten offended by that statement especially since you were not aware of everything that was going on with his depression. You took it as he doesn't enjoy you any longer, which is not the case at all. Since you understand this now it is up to you if you want to explain to him that you will not take offense to what he says and be there to help and support him. Explaining that you will not take things personal. It is up to you if you want to do this because it will take strength to not take things personal. This does not mean you are not strong. Your reactions are normal because you love him. However, you would need to put your feelings aside. It is up to you if you are prepared to not take what he says personal and listen. It is not easy, but can be done and completely up to you.I hope this was helpful. However, if you plan to rate me anything less than positive please reply, so I can help you further since I am unaware of what you already know or the type of help you are looking for. Your happiness is my goal.Rate to FinishYOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to determine your Expert's credit for this answer. Unless you rate "OK service" or higher, your Expert will not receive credit.Bad servicePoor serviceOK serviceGood serviceExcellent serviceSelect the face that best describes your Expert's service and click Submit.Or, Reply to Expert      You repliedWednesday, November 28, 2012 2:16 PM ESTThank you for all of your help. I'm asking the customer service dept how I can leave you another bonus, since I believe you did go over and beyond the norm. Thank you again.      You have received an Answer!From jenhelantWednesday, November 28, 2012 2:23 PM ESTI appreciate it. I am not sure what subscription you have. You may want to ask customer service because I only get compensated when you accept my answers. The company then compensates me. However, when you have a subscription you never pay more no matter how many answers you accept you only pay your supscription amount. However, I do not handle that and I am not aware of all types of offers they may have, so you may want to ask them about that. I am here to help anytime you want and in the future if this thread gets closed you can request me in your new questions if you like. I'll be here and hope everything gets worked out.I hope this was helpful. However, if you plan to rate me anything less than positive please reply, so I can help you further since I am unaware of what you already know or the type of help you are looking for. Your happiness is my goal.Rate to FinishYOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to determine your Expert's credit for this answer. Unless you rate "OK service" or higher, your Expert will not receive credit.Bad servicePoor serviceOK serviceGood serviceExcellent serviceSelect the face that best describes your Expert's service and click Submit.Or, Reply to Expert      
Customer: Expert went offline before she would answer my question.
JaRee1993 :

I have finished reading your story and would like to chat with you if you would like. One of the questions I would like to ask you is whether or not you have noticed any physical problems he might be having? has he been to a doctor lately?

Customer: No physical problems up until the last two days. He has diverticulitis which acts up with stress. He told me it started acting up on Thursday. He refuses to go to the doctor also. Whenever he gets sick, it will pass, he says. I am the one with pretty severe health issues, however, I am able to mostly deal with them. I do not complain to him, because I don't want to worry him at all
Customer: I would like to chat with you, if possible. I was not aware we could have a live chat ?
Customer:

is it possible to have a live chat? I was not aware of that. That would really help me if it can be done.

Customer:

i am sorry we were not able to connect this evening. I would really like to chat with you about this issue, since i am really at my wit's end. The only reason I have to give the rating as "OK" is that we were never really able to connect. Perhaps next time you are online, we may be able to chat. I believe you may be able to provide some sound advise. Thank you.

JaRee1993, Counselor
Experience: I am a licensed Mental Health Counselor who does individual, group, relationships, family and pastoral counseling
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.