Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

THey still reading me by e-mail please can you check if this

THey still reading me by e-mail please can you check if this attorneys are in South Africa George Cole Attonerys Nedbank Building 85st. Mall Cape town and about the bank Invectec Private Bank (wrote me Mr. Rob Nicolella Portolio Manager) where suppose I have that money of Late Thomas RUbildo

Give me a few moments and I will check it for you, but my suggestion to you is to ignore the emails. It is a scam, but I will research for you and reply in a little.

Thanks,
Jennifer
I did not find anything with that name, but they change the names over time, but the basis for the scam are always the same. There are a few different scams out there with various names. This scam that you have is they want you to send money to be able to get this money they are holding that is "inherited" to you, but it is not true. They will take your money and not give you anything. Besides knowing about these scams I also had this same type of email to me about 7 years ago that I actually communicated with. Then realized was a scam since then I received over a dozen emails from various scams that I just ignore. Here is a link that talks more about the various scams. http://www.bearcave.com/misl/misl_other/nigerian_scam.html

If you give me the email address it is coming from I will continue to research this for you, but I hope you trust me that it is a scam and do not let them steal your money.
It is very sad that they do this. It is unbelievable. They have no heart. I forgot that I can not see the email because this site does not allow us to exchange email per company policy, but thanks for the other name I was able to find something. Look at this link. http://scamoftheday.com/wordpress/2012/10/25/attn-urgency/