Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

My bf broke up with me twice. I want him back. Please help

My bf broke up with me twice. I want him back. Please help me. Thx
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear friend,

It seems that your bf is still undecided about the break-up. He was probably being macho when he said "maybe". It sounds as if he feels he may have let you down saying that he was sorry, calling you a great woman, and given you some kind of excuse which would allow you to forgive him - that he "didn't put my shit together".

He's still there. He's still talking, and he is saying positive things to you. It sounds like he may miss you as much as you miss him.

Keep texting, emailing, and calling. Don't overdo it and don't make any demands or ask for any time frames. Just say hello and talk about nothing in particular.

You are still in the running.;

I wish you great success.

Warm regards,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank u, but a lot of relationship advices "NO contact" and u recomend me to call/text him

That is because if you are out of sight, you will be out of mind. If he doesn't hear from you he will just move on like a rolling stone.

What would you do?

Somebody has to keep in touch otherwise there is nothing left.

Best wishes,