Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.

Please a need your help rush they gave me a dead line for this

Please a need your help rush they gave me a dead line for this I think it is a joke but they are playing with me I am in this for one month Ok from Bidwest Bank someone who works there ask by email a late Thomas Rubildo relative and my name isXXXXX send him all documentation he tell me that they pass the inherritance funds to Investec Private Bank and from there they contact by email and I can not go to South Africa so they contact the George Cole Attorneys and I they send me some document and I sign everything for the transfer for the money to Puerto Rico, ok now they want from me to send them a money for the government of South Africa to transfer the money for me account. I dont know what to do, making crazy. please thank you

I am sorry to say, but this is a scam. I see this a lot. Do not send them any money. They lie and may say you are winning something, helping someone, inheriting something, and etc. It is a big scam through email and very common. If you send them your money you will lose it. I want to discourage you from sending any money. Just ignore them and their emails and do not worry about it any longer. Please let me know if I can help further.