Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

Ok....at the beginning of the year I was newly single from

Customer Question

Ok....at the beginning of the year I was newly single from a long term emotionally abusive relationship. After 5 months I thought I was ready to start dating, in hind sight I really wasn't. I met a guy in May, and we hit it off. We had all the same hobbies in common, which was a new experience for me. We had a lot of fun together......but then I started doing some weird things. For example: he spent the night at my house and I got up before him so I turned the monitor from my kids room on so that I could hear when he got up.....yeah, in hind sight that would've freaked me out a little too. At the time I just didn't want to be rude and leave a guest to wonder around my house while I was outside having coffee, but he thought I was listening to him sleeping......when I spent the night at his house I couldn't sleep, but couldn't exactly wonder around someone's else's place either so I just put my head on his chest and laid there thinking about my day, problem is it freaked him out when he woke up and thought I was staring at him.....
After he'd already stop calling I found out I was pregnant. I told him about it and that I was going to use the abortion pill. Part of me wonders if it was just a perfect storm of stress and hormones.
I know this is why he disappeared because it got back to me. Now I realize that I was still dealing with what I had gone through previously, and totally gave this guy the wrong impression. How do I explain to him that isn't who I am at all?
How do you get someone you acted like a crazy girl around to give you a second chance?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 2 years ago.

My name is Jennifer and I am here to help. Please allow me a few minutes to carefully read your question and prepare an answer for you.

Thanks,

Jennifer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.