Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy
45897396

for azure oceans

Customer Question

Hello I'm wondering if someone is going to treat there partner like I was treated
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. Let me ask you to elaborate on your question so that I am in a better position to be able to help you.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

I see that you are offline now so let me ask you to answer these questions. How have you been treated ? Why are you asking if someone else is going to be treated the way you are being treated?

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Letting me know the answers to these questions will help me have a better understanding of what is going on.

JACUSTOMER-f33qn0xe- : It was just a situation where I was in a more then friendly relationship with someone. And they ended up saying that they thought i was fat and ugly and I got used . To get over it. So now I just feel extremely hurt. It's been a year but I still Feel very hurt by it. I've heard now he's with someone, and I can't help but feeling lije. I wasn't worth it or I want good enough. I truly don't care what people say or think about me. But when I become intimate with someone then naturally there opinion starts to matter. I just really want to feel about myself the way I did before I met him. :(