Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

Ok he ended up finally calling me that night 3 hrs after I

Customer Question

Ok he ended up finally calling me that night 3 hrs after I attempted to reach him. I told him Ifelt he wasn't attracted to me cuz he never told me. He replied he loved everything about me. He said he was hurt because I told him I've passed up a lot of opportunities while waiting on his return. He said if you have so many opportunities go get them. I said I dont want those I want to pursue him. I said I feel our relationship is all one sided. Does he even get excited when he sees a call or text from me like I do. And he said its not all one sided. Then he said he was tired he drove all day and needed sleep. He said he would call Sun. I said I cant talk sun. He said you get off work at 7p right. I said yes, he said I will call you then. However, he hasn't called. So do I call or wait for him? Meanwhile Ihave 3 guys waiting to see me. However, he is the one I'm dying to see.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 3 years ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

It seems that this man constantly disappoints you because he doesn't tell you anything positive, and doesn't keep his word to you. His actions speak louder than his words.

He is the one you are dying to see, but he shows no enthusiasm for him.

If you have three guys waiting for you, then I strongly urge you to let the best of the three take you out and perhaps all three of them. You need some distraction, and some positive attention for a change.

You will enjoy it.

I wish you the courage to move forward with your life.

Warm regards,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC