Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist

I have a lady that is coming to my place tomorrow evening for

Customer Question

I have a lady that is coming to my place tomorrow evening for a Christmas play I seen her 4 months ago for a day of road trip I asked her about 6 months if she was seeing anyone and she said no so i gave her my number and she called me she is an independent woman should I make a move without rejection or should I stay with my hugs

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 3 years ago.
I a not certain what you mean by make a move without rejection. If you have known her for awhile and you have talked with her, I'm hoping you have gotten to know each other, especially if you went on a road trip. You should have a general idea of how she feels about you and you should proceed as your communication with her has lead. If you want to know how she feels about you and starting a relationship, you just need to be up front and ask her. Go with your gut feeling.