Joan
Joan, Notary/Weddings
Experience:  Taught Marriage Keepers
5071285

I think that gay people should be more onestest to themselves

I think that gay people should be more onestest to themselves and there partners if they don't want to be in a gay relationship they should say ps how are you getting on with my shares Regards Richard

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Hi Richard,

Just as in any relationship there are ups and downs. I have seen Heterosexual relationships go poorly with the parties cheating on each other. Any couple gay or heterosexual can have problems in their relationship. The gay community generally stays within their group and they form relationships within their group, just as the heterosexual group does not generally interact in relationships within the gay community. Another Expert is working on your other question about shares.

I hope this helps with your question.

Joan

Joan, Notary/Weddings
Experience: Taught Marriage Keepers