TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Ive tried everything to get to be in a good relationship but

Customer Question

I've tried everything to get to be in a good relationship but i always am getting lied to or cheated on i dont know what im doing wrong and am more stressed then i have ever been
Category: Relationship
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 4 years ago.

JaRee1993 :

Hi my name is JaRee and I am a mental health counselor and would like to try to help you find the answer to why you keep ending up in unhealthy relationships. Would you mind sharing with me a little bit about the kind of people you are attracted to? Do they have a lot of traits in common? For example are they all funny, loving, caring etc? I will be waiting for your response. Thank you for contacting Just Answer. Ja`Ree