TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

me and my ex broke up last week. I called her and asked her

me and my ex broke up last week. I called her and asked her on a date for this coming weekend. She said yes and said she would talk to me later. Later that night she text me asking if we could talk in person today. Didn't say why. Does she want to get back together or ?
Hello, I’d like to help you with your question.

She could just want to talk with you about your relationship in person before it goes any further. She may have concerns that she wants to address and feels that it is easier to do that face to face rather than over the phone or through text messages.

She could also want to end the relationship. However, this would have to be something she thought of later, after you asked her out again. Because she initially accepted your offer to go out, then she probably still would like to give the relationship a chance. But if not, it may be because she has trust issues with the relationship and/or still feels hurt. If that is the case, you can always talk to her about what she is feeling and see if you can work with her over a period of time to fix what is wrong. So even if she does want to end things for now, you still have some hope.

I hope this has helped you,