Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.

my boss and i are sleeping together and it seems Im always

my boss and i are sleeping together and it seems I'm always texting him first. He's eager to hang out but then he is so hard to read to see if he wants more or not. How do I tell if he wants more or not? When I ask him he gives me kind of cryptic answers and I dont want to seem needy
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 3 years ago.

jenhelant :

Hi, Without proper communication it is difficult to know exactly what he wants. If he is not willing to talk about it then your options really would be to gve him an ultamatum if you wanted to go that route. You could also go with the flow and see where things go naturally with his actions. It would be up to you how long you would want to do that. You may want to try not contacting him first and see what steps he takes to get into contact with you. Sometimes people take forgranted what they have, so maybe by you doing this for a longer period of time than usual this may serve as his "wake up call" per say.

jenhelant :

Please let me know if I can help further