Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.

I got found out by my girlfriend calling chat lines won her

Customer Question

I got found out by my girlfriend calling chat lines won her heart back and made a mess by having a fake identy on a chatroom app. How do i stop this and win her back
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 3 years ago.

jenhelant :

Hi, I am sorry this is happening. You can try talking with her to see if she is willing to stop and get behind the reasons of why she is doing this. I would not take this personal and may have nothing to do with her feeling for you, but rather issues she is having within herself. She would need to want to change and stop his behavior and allow you to be able to support her through this. Her wanting to change is the first step even though you can try talking to her in order to be there for her and be able to help by knowing what is going within her. I wish you well with this and please let me know if I can be of further help.

JACUSTOMER-ydck4uxk- :

What i already knew

Sorry I could not help. I will opt out so another expert can help you better.