Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

Hi Elliott Its me, Shirely again. You are absolutely right

Hi Elliott
It's me, Shirely again. You are absolutely right about my narcissist b/f. He came back. He asked me to go out which I refused. He then came to my house. (I don't know why I can't resist him). We didn't talk anything about the breakup. He only mentioned that I was not as obediant to him as before. I know he is a narcissist in some ways but he is not in the following ways:
-He never yelled at me nor abusive to me
-He is honest to me in many ways (except the relationship with his ex girlfriend a few years ago).
Before he left my house that night, I asked if he still wants to be with me, he didn't say anything but held me closely to him for at least a few minutes.
Elliot, I am confused again.
-Do you think he has feeling for me, other than he likes my NS?
-Is he a narcissist in some way only?
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Your boyfriend likes you because you are so easy to control and manipulate. You are not as obedient as before and that is a challenge. He will get you back in full control if you let him, and I am afraid that you will.

Can a narcissist be only partly a narcissist? About as much as a woman can be partially pregnant.

He has no feelings for you. You are someone to manipulate and take advantage of. He cannot love. He can only control and will hurt you as long as you continue the relationship. You are like the moth who flies back into the spider's web, execpt the moth cannot remember and has no ability to reason and make decisions You do.

If you enjoy being controlled by him better than having no attention at all, then let him back in. If you want to move forward with your life then walk away.

Warm regards,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks very much Elliot for the reply. I got the message. I will think about it. Hope I have a clear mind and courage. Thanks!

Thank you. Pleas remember to leave positive feedback for me. Thanks.