Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

Do you have information for singles who are looking for dating

Customer Question

Do you have information for singles who are looking for dating and relationship? I am new to this and don't have backup my parents and everyone else has invested their time in my life someother way? Where do I start? I need more than just day to day crushes or puppy love.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
Here we can continue. Sorry about that before. I could not type correctly in the chat.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have to dock this laptop

Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Most likely, he will be from a different denomination. So, I will wait to a better opportunity in the future. I will stick to business and take your advise on some small conversations. I hope we will be able to talk longer than a few minutes of my business proposals. He seems so interesting I can't wait to meet him.

Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you available for more?

Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just ran into him again and clammed up! I don't know if I can be that agressive to talk to him. Are most women agressive?

Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

His looks and manners make me shy away. This happens when I am attracted to someone. My son almost spilled the beans out and asked me in front of him if he is the one I like now? I told him we would talk later about it. Being his customer makes me feel so good yet so alienated because I don't want to wreck things if my behavior won't cooperate. Will we be dating someday? OMG wish you knew the future.

Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I almost want to get up to perfection for him just to date him. I would even babysit with him just to spend time together. On one hand, he challenges me to perfeckt myself so he loves looking at me too yet, what can it hurt if I get his attraction factor to heat up? He might be a little promiscuous and not be telling me with his signals. This might be the way to get him to talk to me? What are the boundaries for a slutty 37 year old to "the one"? I want to be "the one"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
Taking too long
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We don't know each other yet. How can I get a chance before someone else can connect with him during the times I can't see him? I am a busy with people all the time working two jobs and balancing my family and friends. I want him in my circle of friends too

Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am out of the decision making because I only see him when he is at work when I go as a customer. I don't ever want to get him in trouble if I visit without purchasing and don't want him to lose his job for visiting with a customer. How to mingle in a work environment?

Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
Its hard to say without knowing the setting. You want to tell me a little about that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Why sure if you want to know. Its' a gas station. I think he is the manager.

Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So compatibility may be lesser than I expected? Thus, Appearrances between us is on the border because communication between the two of us is more important? I can't fix any of these things because of work environment correct? because I am not an agressive woman just deeply infatuated with this man. Do you have any more advise for me to build a deeper relationship with him? I will take one more word of advise before closing this session...I don't want to lose this challenge do you want me to win his heart and maybe his kiss?

Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!