Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.

Myself and my partner moved into a house which came with his

Customer Question

Myself and my partner moved into a house which came with his job, recently been having problems he suggested I move out to help us on the understanding I could go back. He now does not even want me to go to the house. I feel tricked into leaving my home causing me great financial concern as more has to go out than what comes in.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 3 years ago.

jenhelant :

Hi, I am so sorry that this happened to you. That is very sad that has done this to you and he should be considerate of the fact that you left everything to be with him as well as how it has took a financial toll on you. Can you tell me a little about why he wants you to leave? This will allow me to understand and help you better. Maybe there can be a compromise on working things out instead of you having to leave depending on what the causes are.