Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.

So Ive dated a girl twice, and like her, I think she likes

Customer Question

So I've dated a girl twice, and like her, I think she likes me. We've kissed, touched, etc, no sex. Now she wont go out again, she says she wants to, but always something comes up. So I asked her if she wanted me to leave her alone, and she said no, she was really just busy. However, have been blown off 3 times, my gut feeling is run away, but I like her!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 3 years ago.

I understand how you must feel right now. However, if you really like her I would give out another shot. It sounds like there is a good chance she was busy. It was good you were open about this to her and talked about it rather that guessing. Communication is always important. I think from here just try and take things slow with her and understand she may be busy sometimes. Continue to talk with her and get to know better better then see where it goes. If you see it happening more that you will need to bring it to get attention again. If she continues to be busy then thou both may have different priorities. I would say since you like her go along and give it some more time to see now thing turn out in the next few weeks and go from there.
I wish you well. Please let me know if I can be of further help.