TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

WR - 201

Customer Question

my number is XXXXX was late two months ago and am still waiting with money to pay, for some investigation for two months . please tell me why its taking so long. syd.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Professionals can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it does appear that i called the wrong people. i will however keep you in mind. will this cost me the money when i cancel. syd

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello Syd,

Customers who elect to cancel a question will have their refund immediately processed upon their request for a refund. I will close this question for you and process your refund at this time. We hope you will think of us again when the need arises.