Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

Thank you for your feadback, it was really helpfull. Additional,

Thank you for your feadback, it was really helpfull.

Additional, i would like to say that she expects full remission of my past in any level. From things i was keeping as souvenirs to memories in my mind.
I never "through things that were connected with poeple in her face". I was always trying to be discreet about it.

Is there any way to proove loyalty and love?
You can try explaining to her that these souvenirs and etc are not necessarily connected to that particular person. These are memories of a certain time period in your life. It may be very hard for her to understand since she never had experience before. I think just time as well will help this. I would say just continue to be you. Back up all of your words with actions, so she can see you are loyal and can trust you. Do sweet things to make her feel special. Listen to her, look into her eyes, and make sure she feels important. These are things that will show her that you truly care about her and that she can trust you. As you continue to do these things the trust will build. As time goes on and you continue these actions the love and trust will continue to grow and this will just be a thing of the past to her. If you love her and feel it is worth it then I would suggest not giving up because this can be something that the two of you can get past.

All the best to you!