TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

Hi Coach, trust your well, the mysterious woman has disappeared

Hi Coach, trust your well, the mysterious woman has disappeared again? I guess she will always remain a mystery? I didn't get a reply and she pulled her profile again?
I just wondered if you were familiar with the work of XXXXX XXXXX, Men are from Mars and Woman are from Venus? It seems really interesting and intuitive simple, or is it just a load of old psychobabble?

CoachJenK :

Yes I am familiar with his work and it is true we do speak different languages but I dont think her issues are about that.

CoachJenK :

she seems confused...she wants a good man but then gets scared....who knows but in my professional opinion N-E-X-T!!!

CoachJenK :

she does not seem worth your effort at this point.

Customer:

Yes, I'm not holding my breath on this one, We've tried are best and I've thrown my hat in the ring, You can take a horse to water but not make it drink. I just wondered if it was a book worth reading I read a sample copy and it seemed really interesting?

CoachJenK :

I think it would be cute for you to read and it will expand on just how crazy both genders are and how we need to understand the other in order to truly connect

CoachJenK :

I think you will enjoy it

Customer:

Yes, it seemed to be really interesting, I think it's really important to understand the other person point of view, I've never been one of these people who thinks one gender is superior to the other? It's probably the differences that attract us and I'm always trying to improve my performance in personnel and professionally. I didn't want to waste my time on something that was not worth bothering with?

CoachJenK :

Yes I know your depth Simon and the problem with dating sites is that you need to weed through the junk to find the pearl and it can take some time as there is a lot of junk out there

Customer:

Yes, I'm going to download it on my Kinddle, and get reading, for my homework!

CoachJenK :

love it. dont forget how wonderful you are and you will find your diamond

in the rough

Customer:

Cheers! Have a great day, I will keep you updated!

CoachJenK :

please do Simon.

Customer:

Bye!

CoachJenK :

bye for now