Dr. Tiye
Dr. Tiye, Psychologist
Experience:  As a Clinical Psychologist since 2002, I have conducted couples therapy and led relationship groups.

I work with my dr even aganist my better judgement i became

I work with my dr even aganist my better judgement i became his patient .the first time i went to see him as a pt he was cold i felt like he didnt want me as his patient,fast forward we flirt and he looks at me like i cant describe im well aware bout rules and i dont want to cross the line his got more to lose than i do but man i cant stop thinking of him my heart thumbs when his around question is his a good dr i dont wanna loose him his good as a dr but im going to drop him as my dr but i know he will ask me why im scared to tell him the truth.oh his fine

Dr. Tiye : Hello, yes it sounds like you're on dangerous ground because you are so attracted to your doctor, but the situation would not end in either of your favor. The more you interact with him the more attracted you'll become so it sounds like it would be in your best interest to end the patient/dr relationship sooner than later.
Dr. Tiye : If you don't want to tell him the truth, which may be hard if you still have to work together, you can always blame it in a change in your insurance. What are your thoughts?

i know the worst is i work with him

ins excuse wont work we get free medical being employees of the same hospital

Dr. Tiye : Okay, you definitely have to steer clear because you really don't want to have to deal with the drama, secrets, and eventual heart break, especially since you'll still have to see him often. He knows that there is a dangerous attraction there so I guess that he may not ask why you choose another Dr.

did i say im his assistant?

Dr. Tiye : Oh my, this is really hard. Yes, you have to reestablish the professional boundaries, luckily it hasn't gone too far but it sounds like it is close to going there. It's really not worth the risk involved.