Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

lol so it says i can ask another question its free)) first

lol so it says i can ask another question its free)) first of all thank you very much for your time and patience )
as you have noticed im a little stuck on my situation ...)))
if she excepts my offer ...what would be the best way to talk to her or to get her intrigued or interested i dont know ...should i ask her why she stopped talking to me ? what happened with Daniel ?or should i just leave it ?
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear XXXXX,

Don't bring up Daniel, or put her on the spot about not talking to you. Let her bring those up if she wants to

Talk about you your life in Russia and things that she would not have heard before. Draw her into your life that way.

I hope this works.

Elliott