SLREED
SLREED, Counselor
Experience:  MS Marriage/Family therapy. Four years as a counselor.
20550412

my bf of 8 months has been good he loves me lots and theres

Customer Question

my bf of 8 months has been good he loves me lots and theres not a day that goes by me not knowing. his background is very simple his feelings arent always there due to he was never taught to share but they should just know that he cares. i care forhim lots that ive made some mistakes. ive responded to an ex boyfriend of mind who was always in an out of mu life and everytime he would tx i would let my bf know but its gotten to the point that my bf doeesnt like me resonding back , he believes ones exes are done are done and shouldnt contact one another n i feel the same but ive kept responding. my bf was distant n aopologize for replying i really do care for my bf and i dont want him to i have feelings for my ex still bc ive realize that i dont. i was been honest for he does say he apreciates it but why i should i keep relpying to someone that hurt and now im with my current bf.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  SLREED replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i will go ahead and let my ex go ive been wanting to n i know i have no feelings for him. what can i do with my current nf whose always been very affectionate and telling me how much he loves but the other saide to him is quiet and into his thoughts that makes him come accross distant. that sometimes makes me feel like he doesnt but he does and his told me i was nver given that love when i was young and sometimes i can give it to you how you want it.

Expert:  SLREED replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i understand i told him i was going to change my number that way he is not reaching me and i dont replied. i guess it just takes time to take us back where we were. trust he says he has but yet it seems trust it what we need to work on. he doesnt want me saying ex at all anymore his patience seems runned out whenit comes to it and he told me it was the last time and no more. we got into a big argument the other day he says i assume rather than not asking and i tend to get mad about and run away. he thinks everything should not happen unless it means something he hates arguing all he wants is to have fun, enjoy us, and stay focuss on the future to better ourselves. his very mature for his age he is 21 im 27 what should i do as a women that should alreadsy have her life together but it seems we are both tryiong to get there at the same time

Expert:  SLREED replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i tend to scream and yell but i hold things because for him it may not seem as bad but for me they are.... one thing forsure he is there when i need him, when im sick his there wanting to make me feel better by asking and thorugh out the day his checking on me, when i got into an accident he was there, his gone to church with me, just whenit comes to things that arent there or serious for him he doesnt like arguing about them

Expert:  SLREED replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not yell in our communication and things seem ok but yet not where they were. I feel he is cautious due to me and my ex texting. But I have tried to have fun and understand where he is coming from. Tonight will be one of our first Fridays after so long not spending together. He is going to his friends house to hang out. My bf doesn't drink or wants to get crazy I trust he is simply just going to hang out. After what we have been going through do you think he just doesn't want to be with me? Or am I thinking to much of it. I really love him but I would like things to be bad and unsaid between us if his not feeling me any more. He hasn't stop taxing me or saying I love you to me whenever he could. What should I do. I've also decided to go and hangout with friend of mine
Expert:  SLREED replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

im i have chosen to not talk to my ex since all this started im even changing my number and loose complete contact with my ex. i love my bf and i feel how i disrespected him as the person .

Expert:  SLREED replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!