steelers0830
steelers0830,
62702942

Ask steeler0830 only

Ask steeler0830 only
Hello hon!! Thank you for requesting me, I really appreciate it. I hope you day went well.

What can I help you with today? :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Saturday, I have to go to a dinner. Will I meet someone? Will it make Leo jealous?

I do not see that you are going to meet anyone that you are interested in. Going to be the same old same old people the, people that do not interest you for more than a day unfortunately. If he just knows you are going to dinner where there is a potential for you to meet other men he will be jealous.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That's too bad, I'm mad at him and want him to get jealous. So he can realize I'm worth something to someone and not a joke.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,   

That's too bad, I'm mad at him and want him to get jealous. So he can realize I'm worth something to someone and not a joke. Like he makes me feel.

Sorry about last night. I got off for the night and fell asleep before you replied back to me. :)

Well hon, try going out with other men. Make him feel that you are worth something special to someone else. He just says those mean things. He does not really believe them but he knows when he says them it upsets you. You have to show him that those things no longer upset you. Just tell him if he really felt those things then why continue to see you? Do not let him treat you like that anymore.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm so confuse , not knowing if he wants me, or if what I've done or doing is worth it.
Well you are the one that has to figure out what you want from this relationship. Are you wanting to give up on him because it is not been an easy road and looks like there is more work to be done? You choose the path you want to go on. You first need to figure out if you want this or if this is worth it for you or not. I see that it will be worth it in the end. You have to feel it and believe it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It has been hard hearing that he has been with other women. Then all the head games and wondering or waiting if he feels something. I knows he rules in my heart. But I think, I coming off as crazy.
I completely understand why you would be feeling this way. I do not feel that you are coming off crazy hon. You just need to figure out what you want from this relationship anymore. He can rule your heart today but if you choose to move on from him your heart will too. You are not coming off crazy because you love him and he does have your heart right now. But he does need to treat you better.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Last thing for now, be honest will he change for real and is it worth the wait .
Yes I do see that it is worth the wait. You love him and as you said he has your heart. He can change, it just going to take time for him to change and for him to want to change. Right now he does not feel that he needs to change. He has to realize that he needs to change to make this relationship work. This will happen in time, but I do see that it will still take time.

I hope my readings have been helpful for you today and if so please remember to rate me good or excellent service as it is the only way I get credit for my work, thank you. I hope you have a wonderful day. :)
Hello hon,

I have been told by the site that I have a question from you and you have not heard anything back from me. I do not see that I had a request from you. Can you request me in the Tarot category and I will be happy to do a reading for you there? The Astrology category is no longer on the site. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If I ask him to call me or send me a email . Will he do it?
Hello hon, thank you for replying back to me.

I do see that he will eventually will call you or email you back but not right away. He still wants some control over the situation so he will take some time to call or email you. But yes I do see that he will. :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
He plays with at work. But I get serious and try to tell what he shuts down. I want the control.
Yes and you have to take control. He wants the control over your relationship. He wants to say when and where he makes contact and so forth. He shuts down when you try to be serious because he does not want to think about the seriousness about the relationship. But he has to realize that you do want things to get serious. Right now he is not ready for the serious conversation. He still needs time.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Should I tell him that " he has a friend that is not really his friend or keep quiet".
I am seeing that you should wait on that one hon. I am getting that he will feel that you are trying to cause some trouble here with that one.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
But the person is being fake with him.
Right now I am seeing that you should not say anything. It will make you look bad, he will feel that you are interfering. Think you are trying to cause trouble.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok when
Give it some time till you and him are in a better place. This way he does not see that you are just trying to get closer to him with this information. I am seeing that this is going to be more positive for you if you are to wait.

Well hon I am off to bed, it is 1am where I am and was getting off before you replied. :). I hope I was able to be helpful for you this evening and if so please remember to rate me good or excellent service as it is the only way I get credit for my work, thank you. Have a great night. :) talk to you soon.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I want to know what is going happen on thurday night.
Hello hon, thank you for replying to me with your questions. I hope you are doing well this afternoon.

You are going to need to be more specific in your question as this is a very general question. My guides and cards need specific questions. :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Will be I happy or will see something I didn't want to see.
I do sense that you Going to be happy, I see you having a good time on Thursday. I do not see that you a going to see anything that you do not want to see hon. It is going to be a good day. :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
He is going out with " friend or friends". I heard.
Are you going out on Thursday? I am getting that you are going to have a good time.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
NOPE I'm going at work. He is going out.
Hmm I do see that you are going to be happy, this can be why I am seeing you having a good time. I am not sensing that you are going to be seeing anything that would upset you. I do not see that he is lying about going out with friends either.

Well hon I am running out the door, I have some errands to run today. I will talk with you later. I hope I have been helpful and if so please remember to rate me good or excellent service as it is the only way I get credit for my work, thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Last night, I heard. He likes someone else. now what? Do I keep fighting for him?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please let me know what you see.