vedic
vedic, Enthusiast
Experience:  I can solve any problem using Vedic Astrology

For "vedic" onlyHello sir

Customer Question

For "vedic" only
Hello sir
Category: Relationship
Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.

Vedic :

hello

Customer:

hello sir

Vedic :

yes

Customer:

just wanted to start a new thread as that became very long

Vedic :

no problem

Customer:

sir had a question in mind

Vedic :

yes

Vedic :

please

Customer:

sir without time of birth is it possible to tell what period or sub period someone is running

Vedic :

impossible

Customer:

ok, thanks

Customer:

and for my sister i wanted to ask, she has 1 more year of effect of saturn or 21/2 more years as u said ashtam shani started

Vedic :

yes

Customer:

I mean does she have 1 year or 21/2 yrs left of saturn?

Vedic :

There are two more years to go

Vedic :

Till November 2014

Customer:

Sir, is her life in danger during this time? Already 2 episodes have happened in september

Vedic :

but her chart is different, she has the lord or her ascendant in 8th house and the karaka for that house will make her survive

Customer:

ok

Customer:

Sir, one very good astrologer from south India, my brother in law's friend said that her problems should reduce now starting sept 2012, the suffering going on from last 7 years, she should find relief, you think the same?

Vedic :

and her ascendent is your natal moon sign, though you may feel that you have lost something, but you will never thing about loosing or something about your siste.

Vedic :

here the problem i can say because of

her marriage, love marriage

Vedic :

his chart has so many complications

Customer:

yes sir, i agree with that

Customer:

but doesnt both of their charts show that now they should find relief starting sept 2012?

Vedic :

but, he is happy because you are with her

Vedic :

let me go through both of their chart again, can we discuss later again .

Customer:

yes sir thanks. Sir one last question. Do you feel D still loves me?

Vedic :

yes

Customer:

ok thanks

Customer:

Sir, chat doesnt work as well as the other one. Anyhow nothing please u can sign out. sorry i kept u late. I just miss D all the time and I wonder if he misses me as much

Customer:

or if he has fallen in love with his wife

Customer:

yesterday i cried almost whole day... i was feeling better when doing mantras, now i feel same...

Customer:

anyways, goodnight

Customer:

and thanks

Customer: Hello sir.
Customer: Sir every morning when I wake up i feel someone died. Sir D has replaced me with someone
Customer: He must be feeling secure but I feel lost and Alone.
Vedic :

Please try to erase unwanted thoughts from your mind and be confident. Try to concentrate more with spiritual activities, this will help you in the future.

Customer: Sir D is gone. He will never come back now. Marriage was always a lifelong commitment for him. It took him 1 yr to leave me. Why will he leave his wife that he got after 3 years of meditation.
Vedic :

This is the effect of Ketu, I have warned you already about this and try to make arrangements before the beginning of this period. But at that situation you gave more importance to your sister and him D and you thought that you are going to cheat D.

Vedic :

Now he has moved away from your life and avoided you cleverly, this is a big sin he did. Either he might have avoided you from the beginning if he was not satisfied with your family circumstances and because of your age or he should have agreed to marry you. He just took your life as a shelter

Vedic :

But don't worry, everyone will have their time and your time is coming and to show what you are.

Customer: Yes sir he used me as a shelter till he found a home. He was never sure because of my age and my situation further pushed him away. 8 yrs was too much for him but he loved me so could not leave.
Vedic :

You were not able to find that, what's going on with his mind till at the last moment, this was because of your running sub period. I don't want to mention again about this planet , because I am also facing the same problem regarding my business.

Customer: Yes sir in 1 month everything built for 3 years was destroyed.
Vedic :

I don't understand

Customer: Sir I want to ask u one question. D never truly wanted to marry me. He did love me a lot but I did not fit in the picture he had in his mind for a wife. So isn't it a good thing that he left?
Vedic :

You will find answer this when you come out of this sub period. Now whatever it is , you will come to the conclusion.

Vedic :

you will not come to the conclusion

Customer:

Sir, i dont understand why you keep saying that. What is left to conclude. He is married. I have to move on, find someone else. I am not ready for that emotionally and I dont know when I will be.

Vedic :

But still you are not able to come out of this

Customer:

Sir, I still love him. I dont have anyone else. He has a wife now and when he spends time with her everyday, he will fall in love with her. I am alone so I think about him all the time.

Customer:

I know relationships are karmic. I had only 3 years of karma with D. They are over now

Customer:

I have to find the strength to start a new life. I am hoping when my venus dasha starts, I will feel better. Right now sorrounded by sorrow and misery. Sunday and monday i cried whole day thinking about him. I feel useless and unimportant..

Customer:

if my situation was strong, I would have left D, not him.

Vedic :

Try to improve your status from the coming years, because Saturn is in 10th house from your natal Moon, which will move to 11th house from November 2014 and this will be there for 2 1/2 years. This shows , your transit is also good for coming years, so be confident and try to increase your wealth and personality.

Vedic :

Don't waste your time by concentrating more on with relationship, this will be better in Venus period.

Customer:

Sir, one last time, please tell me, is D gone from my life forever?

Customer:

Is it over? will he forget me?

Vedic :

Its not, he will not forget you. He will come and meet you, when he comes back to USA

Customer:

Sir

Customer:

he is in USA only, u forgot?

Customer:

he came back in May only

Vedic :

but his new wife

Customer:

we met many times, then I stopped him 2 months back, told him not to email me, call me or text ,e

Vedic :

No problem continue this for 3 more months , you will see him again in Venus period. But you have to keep in your mind that your development is very important.

Customer:

But sir, thats what i am asking, how do you know I will see him in Venus period?

Customer:

Astrology cannot show that

Vedic :

I know, we have discussed about this not to see him in this period. But there is a chance

Customer:

Sir, I want to ask you this. Why dont you tell me, " forget D". He is GONE, MARRIED. Move on with your life.

Customer:

Why do you still have hope?

Vedic :

I am not giving you hope, but the first relationship is the best, XXXXX XXXXX yours is the first, hope so. You r going to get married with a new guy, but he will also try to come back and see you.

Customer:

Sir, but you had said there is 40% chance I might marry D only.

Vedic :

That is why I asked you not to get confused at this time or not to go for conclusion.

Vedic :

Just try to think about your future developments and don't plan or finalize at this time.

Customer:

Sir, instead of asking you, I am telling you, D is gone. He is gone from my life forever. He might come to see me sometime but that is meaningless as he is married now. I am now his past. He has a young lovely wife that he will love and care for as he loved me. By the end of this year, i will be out of his mind forever.

Customer:

i need to accept this and you too. Because even though you dont want to, you are giving me hope about D.

Customer:

because i start to think about your intuition

Customer:

then i start hoping, he will get divorced, come back and marry me. But logically i know that is just a dream

Customer:

he had a chance to marry me, he walked away. he did not want to marry me. He wanted a young wife and found one.

Customer:

Now he just feels guilty, thats all and may be some memories

Vedic :

First you have pass away these 3 or 4 months. Then start planning your life, you will get a clear path.

Customer:

Sir, you still feel I will marry D, right?

Customer:

you have intuition

Customer:

but you dont want to give me hope so i dont get hurt later

Vedic :

Hello, I am not saying like that, you will get to the clear state of mind when you get out from this period. All of your illusion thoughts will go away, you will start seeing realism and try to develop your status from this period. Because there are certain period for development in our life, which will help throughout our life till at the end of our life span. I we miss this , we will have to face normal life. So request is to concentrate more on with this.

Customer:

ok Sir, thanks

Customer:

bye

Vedic :

I have to be proud about this in future for spending some time with such customer. You are going to see developments. Soon this is going to happen in your life. I don't want to waste your time.

Customer: Sir I just know I really and truly loved D. He had all the qualities I wanted in my husband and god took him away and I miss him everyday all the time his face is in front of my eyes.
Customer: Test
Vedic :

Yours part is true, but d's part

Customer:

yes

Customer: Sir r u online?
Customer: Hello sir
Customer: Sir can u tell me my chandrashtma days.
Customer: Sir chat is having some problem.
vedic, Enthusiast
Experience: I can solve any problem using Vedic Astrology
Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello sir

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sir, can you tell me my chandrashtma days.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir r u online
Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Hello, this Astrology category has been closed for some other reasons, if you want to continue with me, then you can use other categories like, Numerology, Tarot and please try to mention my user name along with your question.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir, the support people said I can complete this question and when I post a new question, that can be under diff. category

Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I am able to get your reply. I don't know the exact reason for this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir, I am sorry but I want to ask you something. Since past 5 days, I am feeling a lot of fear. Till now, somewhere I had 1% hope that D will be back like magic. But now, I know he will not. Yesterday I spoke to my doctor friend in India, dont know if you remember but he also knows some astrology. he also said he is sorry for telling me D will come back. Sir, Finally, I am feeling D is gone. I am missing him too much since 5 days. The crying had reduced a lot but now its started again. I cannot live without him. Please help me.

Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Don't go for any decision till at the end of this period, this will give all sorts of confusions, try to control your emotions for 3 to 4 months, keep on concentrate with spiritual activities, that will help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir,

Its my birthday on Oct 14. I dont know if D will wish me. His wife must have joined him in USA by now. Sir, my mind keeps thinking about him 24/7. I am not able to do my job also. I just cannot concentrate. How could he leave me after 3 years. God will not forgive him. He will have to pay for all my tears.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir,

Please reply.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir
It's my birthday 14th October . Please bless that this birthday onwards I will
Stop crying and start living and all my problems will be solved.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir,

you did not wish me. It was my birthday today. And you were right.

D came to see me. I was very surprised. He got a candle for me for my birthday. Spent 2 hours just crying and talking. His wife has joined him in USA. He said he misses me a lot and still loves me as much.

We both cried and talked.

But sir, what is the point, D is now gone from my life. He is married.

All I have are memories.

Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I was traveling to pilgrim places on those days. Anyway my Best wishes are always there for you.

All the best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello sir

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir
Do you really think I will get married in 2013?
Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir whoever I marry will that person be supportive of me helping my sister?

Also, is Jupiter-venus period always good or is it dependent on placement of planets?

thanks

Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Yes, the person will have that mentality.
You may think about 6,8th position, but the Dasa lord is very important and Jupiter being the dasa lord will always good effects in Venus sub period and another reason is the beginning of 2nd part of this dasa, which is going to give good results.
All the best
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir is Venus a good planet or bad planet for me?
Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Neutral for Leo ascendant, but it's the yougakaraka for your Natal Moon sign. Which will give mental happiness, means you will come out from hurdles.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir,

can you tell me how I can calculate my chandrashtma days myself every month.

Sir, i told you D came to see me on my birthday. Since then, I am missing him more. Sir its 6 months now since his marriage. Both me and him still feel the same love for each other. Why was our destiny such? Why could we not have had a life together? I miss him all the time and I am tired of being sad and crying. 6 months is a long time. Why am I not feeling better?

Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir thanks
You didn't say anything about D.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir since Saturn transit to libra my sister is becoming more more sick. She is having severe pain inher ribs cannot even move. Sir is there a certain planet combination causing this? This pain started in October. Before that in sePtember she had coughIng and asthma like symptoms. When will she start feeling better?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir,

Writing to you after a long time. December is about to start. My sister is getting more and more sick. She is not getting better at all.

I dont understand if she doesnt recover, how is my good time supposed to start next year. I am worried about her health 24/7. All predictions have failed for her. Nothing has come true. So many people told me she will be much better by September, infact she is getting more sick.

Please help me. We are doing all mantras also, durga, Lord Muruga...everything. No results.

Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I was unable to reply, because this thread was locked.

Regarding your sister, you will have to be very careful because Rahu will also join with Saturn from the second half of December, which might give more troubles. Better take her away from her husband or to India. Because the change of place may reduce the troubles.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir
But if problems keep increasing when will she recover and when and how will I get married as I am taking care of her full time?
If problems are going to increase for her then how will I get married next year?
U had says my good time will start after dec 6.
But my main stress is my sister health. Then what good time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

test

Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I will continue later.
Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Hello, your sister is running with Venus dasa and Saturn sub period with Rahu sub sub till 11th of April. Rahu sub period will be little more tougher than before but the retrogression of Jupiter will help her. Have you bought Coral stone for her, and better take her away from her husband for sometime, these are all the some of the remedies which I can feel. Do prayers regularly, ask her to do Lord Durga mantra, which will reduce the problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir,

as per lahiri ayanamsa, her rahu sub sub starts on 17th feb 2013. I guess there is a 3-4 month diff. in the calendar you use.

Sir, one thing I wanted to ask was, her Rahu is in the 9th house. Does that show ancestral curse? pittra dosha? I was told to get pitra pooja done for this. Do you think it would help? She is already doing durga mantra herself. Completed 40 days, started another 40.

Also sir, Rahu is considered friend of venus which is lord of libra. Venus is combust for my sister but it is not malefic. and she is running venus mahadasha, also saturn is exalted in libra. Considering all this, dont you feel the rahu transit might help her? Ketu is also good and strong in her horoscope.

Please advise

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sir, they keep closing the thread,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello sir
Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Hello, how are you and your sister. If you want to discuss with me, please leave your questions here. I will reply later.

All the Best.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir I am becoming more depressed as time is passing. I miss D a lot. Sir will I see him again? It's been 7 months now. Why can I not forget him? When will I get married".
Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
You have met him already as I told you know, and again D will try to meet you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir, When will I meet my future husband? D is past now. Do you see any timing?

Expert:  vedic replied 1 year ago.
Hello, the chances are more from January 2013 and even from the second half of December.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But Sir, same question comes to my mind. How can I get married while my sister is sick. Noone will allow me to take care of her after marriage. If it was D, it would be different but even he had problems with this issue. And I cannot stop taking care of my sister as there is noone else.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir, I wanted to ask you a question., My venus is in the nakshatra of ketu. that is not good right? Then how will i get married in Jupiter venus period?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir, I wanted to ask you a question., My venus is in the nakshatra of ketu. that is not good right? Then how will Jupiter venus period help me for marriage?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir, thread keeps closing. If you have a few min.. just wanted to update you. No improvement in my life yet, everything is still the same. I am getting more worried about my marriage as Jupiter Venus period is almost starting.

I wanted to ask you this ...

My venus is in the nakshatra of ketu. that is not good ? right? Then how will Jupiter venus period help me for marriage?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello sir. It's going to be almost 1 year but I still miss D .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir will D come back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir d's wife is pregnant .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello sir,

i wanted to chat with you,.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir,

I have been trying to chat with you but never see you online. I met someone new and need to ask you something very important.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir,

I met this person from the matrimonial website . He was married once in 2005 for 2 years. Seems very nice, we met twice and he was really interested but I am worried because this started during mercury retrograde. For 1 week everything was fine. He is looking for a job and is also open to moving to a different state. I told him I am only looking for someone local, since then he has stopped calling or texting. I even wrote an email to him, no response. What should I do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir, Can i chat with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir,

Wanted to chat with you. Can you give me a time when you will be online?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir,

Wanted to chat with you. Its been a very long time, needed some advice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir,

I wanted to consult with you. Is there a time when you will be online?

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir,

Wanted to chat with you, sent you many messages, you have not replied. Can you give me a time when I can come online and chat with you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hello sir