Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.

My boyfriend and I been together for 7 years, for the past

My boyfriend and I been together for 7 years, for the past 2 years we been arguing about our future. I want to move in together, I want to start a family and he said he is not ready. We now taking time off away from each other so that he can figure out and give me.what I deserve I don't know why can't he just it. Why up to now he still don't know. Should I wait or should I.move on I love him and I know he loves me. What should o do?
Sometimes this does happen in long term relationships especially when the two have different views of the future. I think it is a good idea that you both decided to take time off for a little bit.

It may be best to take this time off for him to get everything sorted out. Then after a week or two when you both make contact sit down and have a heart to heart conversation. See what he wants and his feelings as well as let him know your desires and feelings. The two of you can make a list of what each of you would like to change about the other and yourselves as well as how you see your future. You can then compare notes to see if you bot have the same outlook on the future and decide which issues you may want to work out.

From there you can make a decision if you want to stay or move on, but I think it would fair to do this part first at least you will know you did everything you could, so if you do decide to move on you will know it was the right thing to do and you exhausted all of your options.
I noticed that you have not rated my answer yet. If you plan to rate me anything less than positive than please let me know, so I can help further. We can continue working together until you are satisfied.