Norman M.
Norman M., Psychotherapist
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DHP, ECP, UKCP Registered, 10 years in relationship counselling, over 2,000 satisfied mental health customers.
14727623

my partner left me and keeps calling me and I keep telling

my partner left me and keeps calling me and I keep telling him he needs to leave me alone and he says he cant. He says he loves me and misses me he doesnt even want to look at other women, he feels really lonely etc. But he believes that it will never work and if we get back together it will just go back the same and thinks that we fight too much.

First of all, can you tell me what YOU want out of this possible relationship. Do you think it would work?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I do think it will work out, I really love this person

Then if you think it will work out, give him the chance to get together with you again and see what happens. I find it strange that he keeps calling you if he does not really want to resume the relationship. He cannot have it both ways!