KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.

Ive had 2 girlfriends break up with me right after ONLY asking

I've had 2 girlfriends break up with me right after ONLY asking them whether they agreed or disagreed with a certain website and whether they thought the website was accurate. I didn't say one way or the other where I stood about the website, but I all I asked for was ONLY for their opinion. Is there anything wrong about asking that regarding the following website:

Be sure to have the volume on your computer when you check this website out.

Thank you for your assistance.
I tried checking the website you indicated but got a page not found message. Regardless of what view the website offers, it certain seems to have been upsetting to the two women you showed it to. I, personally, don't think that any religious conversation is out of bounds when a couple are dating. The whole point of dating is to get to know someone and what they think about many topics. Perhaps it was too upsetting for these two women to have their beliefs Challenged in this way. In that case, they were probably the wrong people for you. You might get along better with someone who is more flexible in their thinking.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry. I believe there should not be a period at the very end of the website. Did you try it that way and then press enter?

I was able to see the site with the change you suggested. The site does express strong feelings and there are some who would disagree with what it has to say. As I said, it should be okay to discuss this kind of thing if the person you're dating is right for you.