JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.

follow-up to I met my boyfriend in 2003 when my kids were about 4 and 6

Dear XXXXXMichaels,MS,LPC,

Back on 8/31/2012, I requested that you follow up with me today to see if my issue was resolved. If I give you a positive rating for this follow-up, JustAnswer will pay you since it's included with my membership.
Hello, Darlene! It has been a limitless but since we last spoke. I was just following up on you. How are things going between you and your boyfriend? Is there any way I can help you further? Thank you, John
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no. not today. we are going strong, considering ex-wife poped up the other day with issues of her car being broken and demanded to my boyfriend that since he doesn't pay her child support, he is obligated to fix the car for her or she will contact child support services and have him arrested for non child support payments. i think that is vindictive of her, but my bofriend feels "trapped" to follow her lead so he won't go to jail. i choose to stay out of it. am i right or should i do something to help me?

Sorry it took so long to respond. It does seem he has no choice if he is not planning to pay his child support. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with helping someone, as long as it ends with that. She apparently has his kids, so it seems he owes her a little support at least.