JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.

can i marry a woman that is 5yrs older than me, i am 22 and

can i marry a woman tha't is 5yrs older than me, i am 22 and she's 27 but i love her and she loves me but she i lied to her i am 26 and she's 27 and i haven't told her till now, and we have been on it for 10months.. do u think if i tell her she would wait or leave me or disgrace me to the world.
Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. Please note, this is not therapy, but information. I do hope I can help you though. Honestly, I can't see the age is the issue at all. Couples have been happily married with much larger age differences for years. The greater issue to me would be that you have lied to her. For a marriage to succeed it needs to be based on trust. My thoughts are, you need to tell her the truth immediately. Explain to her your insecurities, but do not attempt to excuse your behavior. Apologize to her sincerely XXXXX XXXXX dishonesty and ask for forgiveness. A heartfelt apology will usually received much better than a list of excuses. Let her know that you are truly sorry that you betrayed her trust and assure her you will not do it again.I wish I could give you a guarantee, but there are no guarantees. I can say though that your chances are better the sooner and more open you are about this deception.Best wishes...

Hi! I appreciate you allowing me to help you maybe arrive at a solution the other day. I hope I was helpful. Let me know if I can help you in any other way.

John Michaels, MS, LPC