JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.

there was this guy that i liked when he came in for a haircut

there was this guy that i liked when he came in for a haircut and he was really interested in me several months ago and he stopped coming by for a haircut. recently i went to go see him where he plays hockey and he used this tone of voice as i was there to see someone else. i don't thhink he believed me and i got his number to ask him to go out sometime. then he texted me with this saying "he is in a serious relationship and committed to see other people also don't want to lead you on. hope u understand." but then i never wrote back to him to see what he was saying on his term.

is there any possibility to fix this or not
Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. Please note, this is not therapy, but information. I do hope I can help you though. I am sorry that he has treated you this way. I am not clear as to what his problem was. I can't see that you did anything wrong. That said, it does seem to be pretty clear to me he is not interested in pursuing a relationship with you right now. It would seem that any effort on your part to resolve this would likely just push him further away. Your best hope is probably to basically move on. I am not saying you totally give up hope, but you do not pursue him. If he desires to pursue you, I assume he knows how to find you. Honestly, you probably do not wish to miss other opportunities at romance due to a slim hope that something might develop here. I wish I had a more positive message for you, but this seems to be your best path.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

is it wrong to start as friends before going into a relationship if I meet someone else do i tell them straight forward about that. i really wanted to start as friends with that guy but i never told him from the beginning so it can build into a relationship. please let me know

I do not see anything at all wrong with starting out as friends and seeing where it goes in the future. Actually, I consider that as preferable. That said, I am not sure you can assume that friendship will always develop into romance. Give your approach a chance. Let your relationships develop naturally from friendship to whatever is meant to be.. Some will remain cordial, but when the right one comes along, it will hopefully naturally develop into romance. If you approach with the intention of it developing into romance, you have already spoiled the chance for friendship. That said, do not delay the spark either. There is no set time. Follow your heart.

Hi! I appreciate you allowing me to help you maybe arrive at a solution the other day. I hope I was helpful. Let me know if I can help you in any other way.

John Michaels, MS, LPC