Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

Is there a place I can go to, to find a man for an ANR relationship

Is there a place I can go to, to find a man for an ANR relationship in Upland, CA?
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear friend,

I imagine that you have been looking at the website:

If you want to meet a man for this kind of relationship, then register, put in your city, put in a picture giving the man an idea of what you look like physically, and see what kind of responses you get.

Be sure that the person you are considering is a decent and trustworthy one with whom you can share your mutual needs in loving peace and harmony.

Warm regards,

Elliott Sewell, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Dear Jo,

Thank you so much for the high rating and for accepting my answer. I wish you the best in finding happiness and fulfillment.

Warm regards,