Doctor Kevin
Doctor Kevin, Ph.D.
Experience:  24 years in a private practice
16903060

My girlfriend and I broke up 3 months ago then she started

My girlfriend and I broke up 3 months ago then she started to see her ex about a month ago. Her ex and I know shes seeing the both of us. She says she loves me but is confused to pick and he won't back off. Should I disappear or stick around to fight for her?
Thank you for choosing this website. You are in a difficult love triangle in which you and your ex are allowing her to run the show. It may very well be that neither of you will want to be with her in the end. Until then it will be best to maintain good contact with her ex and enjoy the time you have with her realizing that nothing is serious. You should not try to fight for her but simply enjoy her presence. I would concentrate instead on why she broke up with you and why you allowed her to continue in the relationship when she is seeing another man. This relationship is teaching you a lot about what you need to change so that your girlfriend doesn't look outside the relationship to satisfy her needs. You may decide that the situation is to draining in which case you should be the person to call it off.
Church I hope my answer helped. In the future if you want me to answer a question put for "Doctor Kevin" on it and I will get it