Doctor Kevin
Doctor Kevin, Ph.D.
Experience:  24 years in a private practice

RA - 211

Customer Question

Hello AzureOceans,

How are you doing?

I wanted to get a sense of how Nina has been feeling the past few days, I called about an hour ago and spoke to Maymuna and Nina was on skype talking to Michael, Maymuna said they would call back later as she couldnt hear me.

I also wanted to get a sense of what her thoughts have been about me the past few days?

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Doctor Kevin replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for choosing this website. Unfortunately there is no expert by the name of AzureOcean so I am wondering if I can help you. You sound like you need to find out how your friend Nina feels about you. You seem to be having some trouble reaching her. Is there some reason why you won't just try again? Do you have some concern that she may not be feeling positive towards you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks, azureOceans handles pshycic guidancce and tarot and she is on the site, i have contacted customer service.