psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

what can i due to win husbund back

what can i due to win husbund back

If he says he is confused then it may not be the time to win him back. A partner needs to know what they want and why they want it. You can couple telling him you love him by showing him you love him. You can use actions to show him that you love him such as sending him flowers and trying date nights to put this into actions. You can also write him a love letter and email or send this so that all your thoughts are on paper. This gives you a chance to put all of your thoughts at length on paper so that he can read this at his leisure. Give him a chance to digest this so that he doesn't feel pressured. You can also suggest seeing a relationship counselor so that he isn't burdened with resolving the problems on his own. If he wants the relationship and the problems can be resolved he will see a relationship counselor rather than work this out on his own. If he agrees to go that is a definite sign that he wants the relationship.

Please press positive feedback or I am not compensated