Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

Husbund says he still as feelings for me but dont know if he

Customer Question

Husbund says he still as feelings for me but dont know if he wants is marriage anymore.he as left and his living with is mum what can i do to win him back and safe my marriage he texes me to see if am ok but wont talk about the marriage do you think i should cut all contact untill he decides what he wants or do you think i should keep contact at my wits end dont know what to do for the best.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 1 year ago.
You need yo show him that this marriage is worth saving. The first thing I want you to do us recreate your first date this will spark his memories about the very first time you fell in love. Ask him out on a date and rekindle what seems to be lost right now. He is just confused about his life right now and what he wants so this is where things have to change. He needs yo know that you care that you love him and want to save this marriage. You love bring married and he needs to see and know this. He still loves you and cares that is why he checks in. But he is struggling with staying married. It sounds like he is unsure hoe you feel, so I feel you need to make it clear you want nothing more than to be married. You both need to start again with each other and set up dates yo get things back to rekindle the love for each other. He needs to see how much you love him.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ive just spoken to him via tex and asked him if he still loves me he said he honestly dont know i texed back and asked him if he missed me he said somtimes ive asked him if he wanted me to put the house up forsale he said he didnt know.i asked him if he wanted me to cut all contact with him and leave him in peace,he answered just give me some space.idont know what to do here please help me.since leaving 2weeks ago hes the one that contacted me what advice do you give me here am i wasteing my time.

Expert:  Dear Debra replied 1 year ago.
I don't feel you are wasting your time, I just feel like he is hitting a certain point in his life where he feels confused and doesn't know what he wants. Some times this happens in life when certain events influence everyday life. I want you to think about when things began to change and if there is something that may of changed how he felt about his life. People can change in certain ways due to life events. They can lose direction because they are trying to heal from something that has happened. Also you usually push away the one you love the most hoping they will understand.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience: I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

its my fault i drove him away with me moaning at him all the time ive realized where i went wrong ive said sorry. he had even gone off sex with me.i dont know what to do for the best ive pushed him away. do i give him space like hes asked what due i do

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

am still awaiting your reply

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
,due i back off and give him space and how long
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

but hes told me to give him space do i due that and how long i really think ive pushed him to far what due you suggest

Expert:  Dear Debra replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!