Rajhere
Rajhere,

For rajhere

For rajhere
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Rajhere replied 1 year ago.

Rajhere :

hello my friend

Rajhere :

can you pls join me in chat

Expert:  Rajhere replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just tell me the truth he doesn't like me
Expert:  Rajhere replied 1 year ago.

My friend I did waited for you in the chat but as you were not there so i am answering you in QA mode

My friend i do know your concern about him and will say that yes he will do change as the time is really close for it . And you will not have any negative feelings from him SO its just matter of time now , as i can feel him getting positive thoughts about you but still its going to take some time

My friend if there is anything more you wish to ask then let me know and i have always mentioned the truth , you have waited really long and now the time is close so pls dont loose hope

And if this was the question you were going to ask and if satisfied then pls do give the excellent rating so that i can get credit for my time and efforts

Your friend and well wisher

Raj

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Really why he talking all night some girl and ignore me
Expert:  Rajhere replied 1 year ago.
i can understand the pain that you are having from his behavior towards you .

But i did said i am getting some positive feelings from him for you but still some time is required for it to increase and then you will do experience the difference in his behavior towards you

So i will just as you again that you have waited quite long and just some more time , pls dont lose your hope . I can understand the pain you are having but its going to end my friend

So my friend pls do not worry things will do get fine

If there is anything else you wish to ask then let me know

And if satisfied then pls give the excellent rating

Your friend and well wisher

Raj
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel like your pulling my leg because I keep waiting nothing happens. I need more prove.
Expert:  Rajhere replied 1 year ago.
ofcourse not

I am no pulling your leg my friend
I am just telling you whats the reality and since some time is left i didnt want you to lose hope in this

But you need to trust for that

And you will ofcourse experience the good time

And yes pls do give the excellent rating if satisfied

Your friend and well wisher

Raj
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When and I need more prove
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
,When and I need more details
Expert:  Rajhere replied 1 year ago.
for when i can say you will do start experiencing the good time and his positive nature towards you around 20 days time

and you will do experience it , my friend have trust you do hve a good time ahead

if you have more questions then do let me know

And if satisfied then pls do give excellent rating

Your friend and well wisher

Raj
Rajhere,
Experience: 
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Monday the things he said to me. He was being mean and hurtful. Next week is my birthday I don't see him giving a care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Things aren't working