Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

Do you see a rift happening.with the gentleman I am interested

Do you see a rift happening.with the gentleman I am interested in and his wife
Thank you for choosing this website. When you say do you see happening are you referring to something between the m man you are interested in and his wife were between you and he? I would assume based on my experience that in a love triangle like this something has to give and it's usually the relationship between the husband and wife. This a very well known French prostitute said to the wife of one of her customers "Madam if you had pleased him as thoroughly as I have he would have never come to my arms."
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I would like another expert please.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear friend,

Your interest in this gentleman has been longstanding, and you have formed a very close bond with him. You cannot let him out of your mind or your heart and he seems to be your hearts desire, almost obsessively, because of the feelings that you share.

If you are still intimate with him, and he cares about your, this will cause a rift between him and his wife even if she doesn't find out about it. She will sense it. So many women are very intuitive, as you know, and can tune into reality on the emotional level.

You don't know what the consequences of this rift may be, but I believe your main concern, I believe, is how YOUR heart feels.

You love a man and he loves you. This can break up a relationship, and it might destroy this one. Love and emotions are hard to control. You may just have to ride out the emotional storm, as you have already been doing for some time. Perhaps there is an end in sight, and hopefully a good one.

Warm regards,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.