askcounselor, Counselor
Experience:  I am a licensed clinical mental health therapist.

can you tell me anything more about this open relationship

can you tell me anything more about this open relationship im having with this younger man. does he have more feelings for me than he lets on and doesnt want me to leave him
Can you tell me how old you both are so that I can get a better sense of your age difference?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

im 48 and he is 30

If he doesn't want to leave you then you may look on it as a sign that he thinks you are compatible. The age difference doesn't matter as long as it does not bother you or him. Do not doubt yourself or your meaning to him because of age. It really is just a number.
Thank you for your positive feedback. I wish you the very best in your relationship! If you would ever like to chat, I am here for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

do you see anything on this younger man iv been seeing. i asked him he would like me to get someone else my own age he told me he wants to keep going. so i asked him how long and he told me till i was 85