DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.
68163550

I married 4years ago my husb said he do trust me sence that

I married 4years ago my husb said he do trust me sence that I cant be happy in the house I do everything to keeping happy that dnt work.I feel my life on fire

DrJackiePhD :

Hi, I'm Dr. Jackie, a relationship expert. Do you want to chat?

Customer:
DrJackiePhD :

I would like to make sure I understand--your husband wanted you to stay at home but you wanted to work?

DrJackiePhD :

Oh, I see you just rated me with a bad service. I would have liked to have helped if you would give me the chance.

DrJackiePhD :

Do you want me to opt out and let someone else help you?

Customer:

ARE U FINICH WITH MY ANSWER PLEASE

DrJackiePhD :

You have already rated me with bad service. And I haven't even had a chance to answer. I would like to help but I am not sure I understand what your question is. That is why I asked if you want me to opt out.

DrJackiePhD :

I asked if your husband wanted you to stay at home but you wanted to work. And then he kicked you out of the house. Is this correct? I am not sure I am translating properly and want to make sure I understand before giving an answer.

DrJackiePhD :

Maybe there is another relationship expert who is a better language expert because I am afraid I am not understanding what you are asking.

Customer:

Sorry my hand was click on sad face

DrJackiePhD :

Do you want me to opt out so that someone else who knows more languages can try to help answer?

Customer:

ok thank

Customer:
DrJackiePhD :

Would you like me to opt out and you can relist to ask for another relationship expert? Or can you see if I interpreted your question correctly?

DrJackiePhD :

I can opt out but can you change the rating first? You rated me "bad service" at the very beginning before I had a chance to reply. After you change that, I'll be happy to opt out and allow you to try to find another relationship expert.