psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

hi physchlady. i just asked two questions about the devotion

hi physchlady. i just asked two questions about the devotion adn the lying. i kinda knew about these things for a while. i didnt think they were all the big of an issue, do you think ( i know its only your thoughts) but do think i am with someone who is kinda unstable or it seems more that it could progress into worse things
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
It is hard to say. Sometimes lying is just a superficial habit while other times it is a chronic problem. If someone is devoted to you they shouldn't need to lie about anything. Devotion is based on honesty so that already indicates a problem. The severity of the problem depends on what kind of partner he is. Not everyone that participates in superficial lies are unstable but it would be best for their not to be any of this. I guess the difference depends on what he lies about, the extent of his lies, and how this effects the relationship. Overall you shouldn't have to work through untruths within a relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. i also posted another question and i hope you answer it, but this was another things that was done can you answer it? but also include that do you think something is seriously wrong and tha i chose the wrong parner ( you can answer it in the other question i posted eithe r or
Expert:  psychlady replied 1 year ago.
I don't know if you picked the wrong partner although lying is a huge problem in a relationship. Decide if the cost of putting up with his lying is more than you choose to deal with. Deceitful behavior can ruin a relationship. It depends on whether the partner is open to changing his ways.
psychlady, Counselor
Experience: I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues