RealSupport
RealSupport, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

hello again rafael. unfortunatly me and my ex were unable to

Customer Question

hello again rafael. unfortunatly me and my ex were unable to fix our problems. i hope one day we may be reunited but i have bettered my life in every way since and am ready to enter a new part of my life without my love. it took me a long time to get over her and im still hurting. but all i can do is move on
Category: Relationship
Expert:  RealSupport replied 4 years ago.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am glad to know you have been able to take consistent action, taking better care of yourself and now creating a healthy life to enjoy.

JACUSTOMER-0ky8i4wt- :

hello . nice talking to you again

JACUSTOMER-0ky8i4wt- :

i would give anything for her back but unfortunatly she doesnt want that

JACUSTOMER-0ky8i4wt- :

even with all thew positive actions i have taken she is in my head 24/7. how do i move on?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Focusing on learning from this experience, not denying nor letting it stop you from living your present. Keep focusing on creating and promoting the life you deserve.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Regular counseling is the ideal source of support to make of this transition healing and empowering while coping with its challenges.

JACUSTOMER-0ky8i4wt- :

ive become a better person physicaly and mentally than i have ever been ,but after spending 8 years of complete happiness with her i cant enjoy the positive changes ive made. nothing seems worth losing her

JACUSTOMER-0ky8i4wt- :

i keep busy during the day but every night is just a boring lonely night without her

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

After all these wonderful changes and improvements you have made in your life show you, that you were not living in a healthy way but an illusion, like an addiction.

JACUSTOMER-0ky8i4wt- :

i was living in a terrible way but i always treated her well. we had such a close bond that i tought could never be broken. only two weeks before we split we were talking about when we were married. we were best friends in every way and i still cant understand how we split.

JACUSTOMER-0ky8i4wt- :

i have to go rafael thank you for your help.i dont think i can ever forget about this but i will do my best to move on

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Do not forget, learn, heal and grow from it

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Thank you for your trust. Keep growing and taking good care of yourself, you will find somebody who deserves your love.