Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

I Have A Questions About Good In Relationship Or Not. If

I Have A Questions About Good In Relationship Or Not.

If Some One Remind You Every Day About Something And Keep Bringing Words Or Sentence About Things That Happen Years Ago, And Its Very Bad Memory's.
And Am Sure That He/She Knows That its Hurts.
What Could That Mean In Relationship?
If It Not A Relationship What Type Of Harming That Will Be?
The reason why people bring up the past is because you they have not come to terms with what has hapopened people need. To solve things in their mind. People often have a hard time understanding bad events. People some times have trouble dealing with the past. People look for solutions and often question the past. In order to put things in the past people have to sit down and talk about it to finally put things to rest. It is not fair to the person that wants to move forward and forget the past. People don't want to be reminded every day about the past. It would be very hard to move forward if your constantly being reminded. The person needs to come right out and say it is time to talk about thus solve the problem and never mention it again. The past has to be let go in order to move forward if to a positive future.