Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

You have given me a great perspective on how I should view

Customer Question

You have given me a great perspective on how I should view my relationship with my epileptic husband and his inability towards strong sexual ability due to the medication he is taking. I will take the 90% of happiness and feel blessed I have a greay relationship. I can live with the non sexual relationship. I will just feel lucky when we do have relations and thank God. Thank-You for your advise. I needed an outside view other than my mom. I wanted to just die and kill myself you helped.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 4 years ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear friend,

Thank you so much for that statement. It means so much to me that I have helped just a little bit, and that you are feeling a lot more positive about your life.

Few of us get everything that we desire and we must learn to count our blessings as you and I have.

Warmest regards,