Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

This man I met 7years ag came into my life again this summer.

Customer Question

This man I met 7years ag came into my life again this summer. So after calling me for several months he asked me to marry him . Then all of a suddenly he quits calling me. Where can I find him? I only have his phone number. He told me he was working in Texas, then he said he went to New York for some new job traing.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 4 years ago.
It sounds like he is someone that may travel for work. His phone that you once reached him at could be no longer, so you might be calling a number that he no longer has. His is not at his old address do to work. There is a huge possibility due to work and having to go that he doesn't have your number or address and can not reach you. When you do people search it helps to know as much information as possible things like the year they were born. One way that you could reach him as well is sending him a letter to his old address the mail could get forwarded to his new address, then he will know you are looking for him. He obviously was very interested in you if he asked you to marry him, so I would try to send a letter explaining things too him.