Coach Jen K.
Coach Jen K., LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Providing the Utmost Care and Support
64783947

the expression wearing your heart on your slevee how do i control

the expression wearing your heart on your slevee how do i control that
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Coach Jen K. replied 2 years ago.

CoachJenK :

Why do you need to control that....it is a part of you and who you are.

Customer:

its me ms jenk the one about the boyfriend staying with the friend and friends girlfriend

CoachJenK :

yes i know :-)

CoachJenK :

not sure why you want to hide a beautiful part of yourself.

Customer:

well at the time things have gotten pretty bad we have separated

CoachJenK :

I am sorry to hear that.

Customer:

its something going on with him and he came and took the rest of his clothes and his pet fish he told me that we needed to talk

Customer:

we have not sat down yet and really talk about this thing he has gotten himself in yet but he told me that he love me from the bottom of his heart

CoachJenK :

ok

Customer:

he asked me if i would give him sometime and he k

now that i would not wait forever

CoachJenK :

did he explain what is going on with him?

Customer:

not yet i told him that we needed to talk some more

Customer:

i have decided that i too need time and that we should not communicate to much so that we can work on our issues

CoachJenK :

I am proud of your strength

Customer:

so what would u do as far as him having the apartment key should i take it back

CoachJenK :

What do you think works best for you?

Customer:

well i look at it as a goal if its meant for us to be together but if he thinks that he can't solve his problem then he should give it back

CoachJenK :

I would agree with that

Customer:

in the mean time i'm going forward with my life so that if things don't work out well i'm healing and i can contuine on

CoachJenK :

That is what I have always wanted for you...I am very happy to hear of that strength

Customer:

his problem is he's not a man that he needs to growup and i think i'm a cricked

Customer:

i let him take advance of me and my heart gets in the way instead of standing my ground

CoachJenK :

we all have that ability to let the heart lead and that is okay...but as you can see now you are getting that strength to take care of you.

Customer:

yes and i should have confronted him about this situation along time ago instead i said nothing and went along with it

CoachJenK :

please go easy on yourself....you can only arrive where you are now when you are ready and you are now ready.

Customer:

he has begone for a month

Customer:

you have been a help and i thank u as long as i don't give in to him trying to come sooner than ed i will be ok

CoachJenK :

I am always here to support you. You focus on you now and you will be strong enough to make the right decisions for yourself.

Customer:

ok thank u soooooooooo much u have been a blessing have a great day

CoachJenK :

and you too. come to me anytime. Blessings to you!

Customer:
Coach Jen K., LCSW, CPC
Experience: Providing the Utmost Care and Support