Kate McCoy
Kate McCoy, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

RA-MS

Customer Question

im not sure if my relationship is worth saving can sombody help me
im 20 and weve been together for 9 months but i feel as though were done for but i love her and i wanna do anything i can do to save it but at the same time im not sure if its worth it
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Kate McCoy replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I'd like to help you with your question.

Can you tell me a bit more about what is going on in your relationship that makes you feel uncertain about it?

Kate

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well for starters my birthday passed a couple days ago and we were supposed to go out and do stuff but she spent all her money on shopping for herself and didnt so much as get me a birthday card. alot of the times we argue when trying to discuss problems or situations. when we are supposed to hang out and she is supposed to come with me some where she never leaves in time to mmake it or she comes hours late. i feel as though she wants to start fights just to argue and if i dont respond to it shell try again and then what happends is we dont talk for a couple days and its irratating, the other day we were texting just abuot whatever and then all of a sudden a shes throws a bunch of "reasons" why she cant talk.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

You may also want to explore your options more before you decide what to do. Here is a resource that may help:

Should I Stay or Should I Go?: A Guide to Knowing if Your Relationship Can--and
Should--be Saved
by Lundy Bancroft and JAC Patrissi

If you're satisfied with my response, please rate me highly. If you're not yet satisfied, please reply to me. Thanks!

Kate